See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I spent three days last week at this property and couldn't recommend it to my worst enemy. I'm sure it had best days… right now it seems everything outdated. Horrible. I didn't have my room clean on the first day (no housekeeper at all), towels weren't new (bring yours if you want something looking really clean or new), internet extremely slow and the breakfast was a joke (there wasn't bread enough for the guests). The service is not good either. Ok: one thing positive: location. I can't believe this place is registered as a 3 stars property… someone from the Israeli Tourist Ministry or Department should review its commendation.

3  Thank shanna p
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The hotel may have a slightly" past its prime " feel, but honestly, who really ever goes to Jerusalem for a hotel stay? The rooms were clean, the beds ccomfortable, the breakfast interesting, and the value GREAT

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank alisoncm-K
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I had fun visiting this hotel, and enjoyed the city of Jerusalem. The wifi at the hotel was a little inconsistent at times, but I would recommend this hotel. The city of Jerusalem is very rich with history, a great place to go with friends.

Thanks!

1  Thank Patrickk001
Reviewed 28 February 2014

We stayed at the Addar for our first visit to Israel and Jerusalem. The rooms were nice and provided the essentials for our stay. We were within walking distance of the Old City and many of the attractions around the City. The room had two separate areas, a sitting room and a bedroom. We had an extra bed in the sitting room that was just a cot but it was comfortable and everything was clean.

1  Thank Nancy V
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I like it very much)))Location, stuff, food...People were friendly and kind. Love this city and people. Wanna stay here again. My family also like it. And I like oriental breakfast there. Near 24 shop which was helpful on shabbut

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Nastya A