All reviews bet lechem haas promenade german colony old city nice neighborhood bus routes bed and breakfast small hotel stay there again minute walk decent breakfast tea and coffee first floor jerusalem hotels israeli breakfast clean hotel restaurants and shops
Reviewed 16 February 2018

Too cold in winter time for comfort. Breakfast was not a problem but our evening Shabbat meal could not be properly enjoyed and we were so uncomfortable eating in our coats. The staff did bring in two heater/blowers, but unless you sitting directly in front of them, they did nothing.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Little house ho... I, General Manager at A Little House in Bakah, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Brenda,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
We offer our guests who observe the Shabbat a free use of our dining room to eat their meals.
I apologize that the heating in the dining room was not sufficient in your case. I will check how this happened as we have A/C there and as you mentioned we have extra heaters .
I am sorry that this has led you to give us a low score as it seems you enjoyed many other aspects of our hotel.
I hope to see you again and promise to give you a warmer experience :)
Please contact me directly if you wish to come again.
Respectfully,
Avi Haim \ Manager

Reviewed 15 February 2018

I had a really nice experience at the Little House in Bakah. The room was small but clean and comfy. The people at the front desk were so nice and helpful. I would be happy to stay there again during my next trip to Jerusalem. I highly recommend the place.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 February 2018

A very very cozy place. Very Great price.The best choice for my family (including a baby). Wonderful breakfast. Recommended for anyone who needs to stay in Jerusalem. Easy booking and wonderful service

Reviewed 22 January 2018

This gem of a hotel is jsut what the budget minded traveler needs. Very comfortable room, very clean, great beds, DELICIOUS breakfast (all you can eat), great shower, friendly staff, set off on very quiet street in a very very special part of town- very close to many many sites (almost too many to mention). And if you have rented a car- you can find free on street parking- an added bonus. Very reasonably priced.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 January 2018

We stayed 3 nights recently. Chose LH because close to our son's apartment. Very nice staff. Room was not fancy but very functional. Was during a cold snap and room heating was effective. Breakfast was excellent including Israeli staples.