All reviews masjid al aqsa damascus gate east jerusalem dry cleaning old city breakfast and dinner tourist groups few minutes walk two single beds muslim quarter clean hotel western wall rooftop restaurant hot water excellent location stayed here for nights dome
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Totally overrated. It is really a motel and not a hotel. Whilst it is located near the Damascus Gate, apart from the location there are no redeeming features. The man at the reception when we arrived was very curt and quite inhospitable. The rooms are tiny. In our case they pushed 2 single beds together with the result that the plug point and the phone line ended up sitting alongside the pillow! When I questioned this the man @ the reception said just take the plug off! Do not recommend this place.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Helene E
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights, Nice ,clean comfortable hotel . The Buffett Breakfast and dinner has variety and the food is delicious. Staff are polite and accommodating .shops and places to eat are very close . Old city is a 5 minute walk. 15 minute pleasant walk to Masjid Al Aqsa (Heaven). We went with Al isra ( brother Aleem tour , based in London. Highly recommended. Find him on FB).

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank feroz s
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Decent hotel - I wouldn't says it's 4star as advertised. Good bed, good space, comes with a fridge, safe, desk area, tv and phone. I had a decent sized balcony and the bathroom mirror is huge, with floor length mirror near the door as well. My shower leaked water all over the bathroom floor but it wasn't a problem as I just requested more towels for the floor. I had no problems with the room and I would 100% stay here again due to how close it is to masjid al aqsa (15min walk). Breakfast and dinner is more international food with a great variety. The staff are always so helpful, attentive and happily filled our water bottles and let us take extra food to our rooms.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 6 days mid September 2017 with my wife and baby son. The hotel was very clean, room was spacious. Bathroom was very clean and towels were changed daily.

The hotel staff were very friendly and always happy to help.

The breakfast and dinner was provided as part of our booking and food quality ranged from good to excellent.

Closely located to Al Aqsa mosque.l and is around a 10 minute walk

Definitely recommended and I will stay here during my next visit to Jerusalem

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel is clean, cosy and the food is nice & delicious. The stuff are kind & helpful.
It is opposite to Alamoud door (one of Jerusalem doors). We used to go shopping afternoon there.
I enclosed a photo from my hotel room. The view is awesome especially at morning.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family