All reviews masjid al aqsa damascus gate east jerusalem dry cleaning old city breakfast and dinner tourist groups few minutes walk two single beds muslim quarter clean hotel western wall rooftop restaurant hot water excellent location stayed here for nights dome
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights, Nice ,clean comfortable hotel . The Buffett Breakfast and dinner has variety and the food is delicious. Staff are polite and accommodating .shops and places to eat are very close . Old city is a 5 minute walk. 15 minute pleasant walk to Masjid Al Aqsa (Heaven). We went with Al isra ( brother Aleem tour , based in London. Highly recommended. Find him on FB).

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank feroz s
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Decent hotel - I wouldn't says it's 4star as advertised. Good bed, good space, comes with a fridge, safe, desk area, tv and phone. I had a decent sized balcony and the bathroom mirror is huge, with floor length mirror near the door as well. My shower leaked water all over the bathroom floor but it wasn't a problem as I just requested more towels for the floor. I had no problems with the room and I would 100% stay here again due to how close it is to masjid al aqsa (15min walk). Breakfast and dinner is more international food with a great variety. The staff are always so helpful, attentive and happily filled our water bottles and let us take extra food to our rooms.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 6 days mid September 2017 with my wife and baby son. The hotel was very clean, room was spacious. Bathroom was very clean and towels were changed daily.

The hotel staff were very friendly and always happy to help.

The breakfast and dinner was provided as part of our booking and food quality ranged from good to excellent.

Closely located to Al Aqsa mosque.l and is around a 10 minute walk

Definitely recommended and I will stay here during my next visit to Jerusalem

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel is clean, cosy and the food is nice & delicious. The stuff are kind & helpful.
It is opposite to Alamoud door (one of Jerusalem doors). We used to go shopping afternoon there.
I enclosed a photo from my hotel room. The view is awesome especially at morning.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2017

We stayed in 3 different hotels during our stay in Jerusalem and found this hotel the best in terms of location, food quality and cleanliness. We stayed a total of 6 nights there and it became our home away from home.

There was always iced water and lemonade waiting for us in the lobby when we came back in the afternoon after a day of touring. The breakfast and dinners were simple but delicious. Fish, chicken and beef/lamb was served during every dinner buffet and the chocolate dipped cream puffs were our favourite dessert. Several of the nights were really crowded and food got wiped out fast, but they still topped it up even though it was getting close to the end of the night. We really appreciated that as we got back pretty late on some nights.

The restaurant manager (name is at the tip of my tongue but I just cant remember now) has to win the best service award. He was friendly and helpful. He offered to fill our empty bottles whenever he saw that our bottles were empty.

The front desk staff were not the best. They didnt speak excellent English but enough to communicate. Initially, they seemed cold, but after getting to know them better, we came to like them.

The best part was our room. Our first room was on the 2nd floor. It only had a partial view of the dome. When we returned to Jerusalem again after our stay in Nazareth, we got a room on the 3rd room. This room was amazing. The view of the Old City was simply stunning and the 3rd floor rooms had been refurbished so the bathrooms were newer and walls were painted. There's a mini fridge in each room perfect for keeping our drinks cold during the summer.

The location is also great. 5 minutes walk to Herod's gate, 10 minutes to Damascus and possibly 15-20 minutes to Lion's Gate. Walk to Saladin street and it's food galore. The falafel sandwich we had was only 8 shekels and was one of the best we had our whole trip. I'm still dreaming of the hummus from that store. It opens early in the morning and closes early as well. The money changers here also offer the best rates we found. There are 3 to 4 on the street. There are also a couple of pharmacies in the area.

The area may seem rowdy but never did it seem unsafe to us. We didnt travel on tour and walked on our own for those few days even walking back from the old city late at night.

We are very pleased with our stay and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple