“Great lamb burger!”

Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Down Town West Jerusalem
Reviewed 7 February 2017

It was the first time I had lamb burger. I don't eat lamb, I can not stand the taste, but for the first time I ate half of lamb burger and it was great.
I totally recommand this place.

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

This is kosher fast food. I rarely get to eat meat when I am out of the house as I keep kosher.

OMG! What a tasty lamb burger. The spices were superb. Worth ordering!

However, a person I traveled with had the regular burger. It was forgettable.

And the fries are only so so.

If in the area, looking for a kosher burger, worth the visit - particularly the lamb burger.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

We stayed in Jerusalem for a week and I think we ate here 4 or 5 times at least. The quality of the food and the care and attention to detail that goes into preparing it is just WONDERFUL!
This place is all about customizing your burger experience.
The chicken strips were fantastic as well. I'm not even a burger fan and this place got me hooked!

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Great food and staff I'm happy we went there at night because our stomachs were tumbling for this yumminess

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

Had a lamb burger with avocado. That was magnificent. Really best burger I have ever eaten. Deffo recommended.