“Modern, stylish and comfortable apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Renovated retro desk
Kitchen Area
Hallway Entrance
The Two Balconies
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Max P
Penza, Russia
“Modern, stylish and comfortable apartment”
Reviewed 29 September 2014 for a stay in November 2013

It is our second time visiting Shai, and definitely, we will stay at Shai’s place during the next visit to Haifa. Shai has a modern, stylish and comfortable apartment that has all you need for your stay. Besides, he is a very attentive and welcoming host.

Travelling group: Other
Management Response
4 Oct 2014
Dear Max
You and your father were my first guests in Haifa 2 years ago and I will always remember that, knowing that you chose to come back for a second time made me super happy, I am hoping that you enjoyed the improvments in the living room with the vintage sofas and table :)
You have a place in Haifa now and I will always remember you as the very first guests so in a way the most special ones
regards

Shai
jeremy b
“Beautiful place, Killer neighborhood”
Reviewed 29 September 2014 for a stay in January 2014

This was my first vacation apartment rental experience and it could not have been better in any way! Shai is so easy to get in touch with and super-responsive. He answered all my questions about the place and the neighborhood and even took the time (long-distance) to recommend restaurants while I was there. The apartment is beautifully renovated and looks even better in real life than it does in the pictures, with many windows and great light. Drinking my morning coffee with the doors open to the TWO terraces was a perfect way to start the day. The neighborhood is incredible. Amazing art galleries in every direction, and so much beautiful stuff to look at and buy. Everyone there knows Shai, and a bunch of the nearby artists offer a 10% discount to guests at Shai's place. Haifa is a beautiful city and I really hope to get back there again soon. And when I do I will for sure make another reservation at Shai's apartment.

Travelling group: Solo
Sean J
Vinnytsya, Ukraine
“Best place to stay in Haifa, Israel”
Reviewed 27 September 2014 for a stay in July 2014

All though Shai was in New York and I was in Ukraine, he called me on the phone to tell me more about his place and the area. He communicated with me every day until we got to his place, and he still kept in touch with us via email throughout our entire stay. If I emailed him, I would hear back from him within an hour or two. Even though there was a 7-hour time difference, he was always ready to answer any questions. Shai had a nice young lady by the name of Karin who met us outside the apartment to give us the keys and show us the place. She also made sure that our rental baby crib and highchair was delivered and set up before we arrived. We could call Karin anytime if we had questions, and she was very helpful.
Shai’s place was outstanding! The apartment was very beautiful and comfortable. The kitchen has everything you need for making meals and plenty of dinnerware. The apartment is wonderfully located in the downtown, and it’s only a 7 minute walk from the train station. The train takes you from the airport to the station near his place and vice versa. I came to Haifa with my wife and 1-year-old baby. For those who have traveled with kids, you know how it can be a pain to travel with them. However, his place is so close to the station that it was a breeze to walk to his place. With a flat surface all the way to his place, it was an easy walk with the baby in the stroller and three pieces of luggage. There are a lot of cool cafes, bars, and shops right by his place. Coolest thing about the apartment is the bedroom. It is located in the middle of the apartment, which totally kills any outside noises once the bedroom door is shut. My baby, wife, and I had no problems sleeping throughout the night. The bathroom has access from the bedroom and the hallway. That was very convenient. Also, the balconies were great!!!
You can get to the beaches by train or bus. I recommend the train. It’s quicker and a little cheaper. The subway is less than a 5 minute walk from the place, and the Germany Colony is a 10 minute walk. There are plenty of bakeries nearby and the Arab market is just a 10 minute walk, which you can buy fresh fruits and vegetables and wonderful meats.
My family and I felt safe the entire time during our stay at Shai’s place and everywhere else in Haifa. I can just go on and on about his place and the location, but I think you all get the picture. If you are going to stay in Haifa, then you have to rent Shai’s place if it’s available. My family is looking forward to many more trips to Haifa, and we just hope Shai’s place will be available.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: nothing negative to say
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
anatgol
Tel Aviv District, Israel
“Shai's great place”
Reviewed 27 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

I stayed in Shai's apartment for a few days and thoroughly recommend this place. In spite of the very short notice I gave him, Shai managed to accommodate us and made sure everything was ready when we arrived. My communications with Shai were a highlight of the trip, he is friendly and responsive at all times. As a host, Shai gets high marks here, he clearly cares about the experience his guests have.

As for the apartment: it looks even better in real life!! tons of warm light, the 2 balconies and high ceiling make it very special. The design is super tasteful, and the proximity to the train and subway (the Carmelit) makes the commute super easy. As for the area, it is charming and unique, with little stores, boutiques and art galleries right down the street, plenty of good restaurants and even 2 Jazz bars. All the amenities were clean, new and well done, the closet in the bedroom is huge. I loved the shower in particular...lots of hot water and great design. Great experience, great area, great host. Highly recommended.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
Management Response
4 Oct 2014
Dear Anat
Thank you for staying at my place, It makes me happy to know you had a good stay, I will always be happy to have you back and make sure you get the best accommodation.
good luck to you and enjoy your future trips
Shai
Debnat14
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great, convenient place to stay in Haifa”
Reviewed 27 September 2014 for a stay in October 2013

Shai's apartment was great. It was clean, comfortable, with everything I could possibly need. Shai was great. He checked in to see how things were going and was very quick to reply to any questions I had.

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing