All reviews outdoor pool public areas reading room turkish hamam wine bar healthy food garden room fitness room spent nights mediterranean sea beautiful view breakfast and dinner treatment relaxation israel classes aya
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

The service, even by Israeli standards, was well below the quality of the hotel itself and the premium pricing they charge. I would be hard pressed to want to repeat a visit here. It’s too bad because the grounds and the rooms are quite nice. It was not simply that the service was inattentive but that the employees from housekeeping that banged on the door despite a dnd sign to a bartender that ignored us to the checkout experience with a grossly understaffed desk and a line of people waiting.

Date of stay: October 2017
2  Thank waynew732
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Just back from an amazing stay at the Carmel Forest Spa resort.
As a returning guest at the resort for ten years now, I can say that this resort is constantly in innovation, the management is down to every detail looking to make sure its guests enjoy relaxation & nothing but pure perfection.
can't wait for my next visit!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 October 2017

I am a tour guide and most of my life I am staying in hotels all over Israel. Twice a year I am having my private vacation. This year I have chosen again Carmel Forest Spa Resort. It is a great place to stay at. Since I know how it works from the back side - I see the professionalism of the place. From the first moment you get to the hotel – the check in – in such a peaceful environment at the Lobby of the hotel. The dining room, the great food in a quality of Chef Restaurant. Everything was perfect. I would to add that in the first day I didn't feel very well and even the maids that came to clean the room were concerned and offered me water, tea or whatever I need. And checked after how I feel.
Highly recommend on this hotel it is worth every penny that you pay.

Room tip: you need a car to get to the hotel
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

...Well, what more can you say
This is by far the best hotel in Israel, the staff is proffesional and give you the feeling that you are the most important guest that they have ever meet.
The food is delicous and there are many choices.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

A very pleasant and vacational type resort hotel. Excellent place at the heart of the Carmel forest. Very good and rich food. Helpful service. The view from almost every place is great.
Good indoor and outdoor swimming pools and great spa.