1,868 results
All reviews great hotel swimming pool dining room hotel stuff guest services ice mall the hotel is clean breakfast and dinner family vacation bottom line hotel is located children marina gym israel
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I came to magic palace with my family just thought it's gonna be a regular vacation, but in the end of it I had the best vacation ever with amaizing people who is working here for amaizing service every time that I just needed it !
The perfect thing here was the Dj Elad, he was so kind and nice as all the people who is working here, and he always found way to play the music that evrey one like.
It was amaizing vacation, I will come back next year for sure !

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Guest_Relations-MPE, Guest Relations Manager at U Magic Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

The level of service is inconsistent. Some staff members make a real effort, others seem to have received no training. The swimming pool is crowded and noisy most of the day, and the lifeguards are rude. The A/C is too cold at night and temp. can't be increased. Hotel floors and elevators are not air conditioned at all times, even when outside temp. is 44C! The food is rather good, although the dining room is too - crowded and noisy. Considered very good in Eilat standards, reasonable in Israeli ones and mediocre in what one would expect internationally.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Choo199
Guest_Relations-MPE, Guest Relations Manager at U Magic Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Reviewed 26 July 2017

I wouldn't recommend this hotel.
Let's start with the good part -
- the entertainment is serious business at this hotel and they work very hard to bring shows and artists to perform for the visitors.
- Rooms are large,
- The price is relatively reasonable.
- Free parking
But it's a loud, crowded and dirty hotel:
- Our room was dirty, coffee cups were used and had some liquid in them from the previous guest.
- Even after we complained about the dirt the room wasn't cleaned!
- The swimming pool was crowded and dirty - both my kids got sick.
- The dining room is always crowded, the food is below average and the chairs are sticky.

I don't understand how the ratings on Tripadvisor are so positive, maybe it's because it has great entertainment and a free buffet. I would appreciate more a clean place.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Guest_Relations-MPE, Guest Relations Manager at U Magic Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We booked 2 rooms for the weekend. Our rooms were spacious with a beautiful view of the lagoon. The hotel is clean but our room had minor problems like puddles in the bathroom after showers. But the main problem throughout our stay was the elevators for which we sometimes waited for long minutes and then one would arrive with no room for anyone. Breakfasts were good but dinners on all 3 days were quite ordinary. I would recommend stay with breakfast only. The swimming pool is nice and not too noisy. Nice lobby but crowded.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Guest_Relations-MPE, Guest Relations Manager at U Magic Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback to the U Magic PALACE. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short.
We strive on a daily basis to improve every aspect of the hotel, and it's important to hear also the other side so we know where to focus.
I hope to welcome you back again, and to accommodate you with better terms in the future.

Lital- Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 8 July 2017

I was on a vacation with my family on May 25-28. First, if you're looking for a hotel with good service and fairness - stay away from U Magic Palace Eilat. Why? This is my terrible experience: On Saturday night around 11:45 PM we started to hear a lot of noises from the pool. Loud noises of knocking and dragging of iron bars, a very unpleasant noise, my little son started to show signs of distress finally he wakes up from those terrible noises. They built a stage under our room. Such insolence in the middle of the night. My wife called to the hotel service center and asked them to stop, their answer was "We are sorry ma'am, it's not right, we will take care of it...", the time is passing and unstoppable noises, we called again and complained, the service answered: "We are sorry and the hotel manager is in the picture, we will take care of it...". The time goes by and It's already 12:30 AM, and it did not stop. My wife managed to put our little boy to sleep despite the unstoppable noises and we tried to talk again with the service, and they answered with disrespectfully: "Oh...they didn't stop..." , I answered: " No, they didn't stop and it is very distressful... they promised again: "OK, sorry we will take care of it...", It's already 1:00 AM and the terrible noises don't stop and my son wakes up again - nightmare, it was keep going like that till 2:00 AM, and then finally in our despair I called the police to complain, after 15 minutes the noises stopped.
Total disregard, those who know what it is to be on weekends with little children wanting to get some peace and quiet but getting such a terrible noises that wake the little ones maybe can connect to our distress. Finally, I will tell you that the next day my wife met the hotel manager, and after an argument, the manager apologized and promise us a free weekend as compensation, we gave them our address and phones - think that we got something - so big no! and that is exactly the approach of this hotel and their staff - liars and don't care.

Bottom line - beware, bad service, bad manners!!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sagi V

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience , it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it is apparent in this case that we fell short. We do our best to give the best hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of. I wish you had come to any of our hotel staff during your stay at the hotel – our staff is always willing to help & assist in any way possible ….
If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you a great hotel experience.