Review Highlights
Good yet not the best

This lovley beach was in 5 minutes walk from my hotel so we decided to try it. * we came to... read more

Reviewed 5 October 2018

from USD 38.00
More Info
from USD 51.00
More Info
All reviews diving club makes me feel coral reef instructor equipment dives taba sea nis egypt
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

This lovley beach was in 5 minutes walk from my hotel so we decided to try it.

* we came to shnorkel, not for skuba diving *

The entrence is free of charge,
For one sun-bed you will be charged 12 NIS for the whole day.

The sea it self was amazing, swiming away from the shore sure is worth it, you want to look for coral reefs, you will find the biggest amount and veriety next to those.

Other then that:
:) the crew members were nice
:) there is an egypt-style tent, great for relaxation
:) the labane pita with Za'atar is splendid. Make sure to ask extra olive oil (20 NIS)

:( the toilet were a bit messy

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Great place! Great service ! I did a course there and they helped me even with somme staff not related to the course itself! I really recommend this place!

Reviewed 7 July 2018

We booked for a group dive. Service was a bit slow, but relatively good. Gear was OK. The instructor TOM was nice, helpful, patient. Explained everything thoroughly.
The dive at KATSA was great. New site.
Their beach bar is great.
We had a great day.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We are coming to Eilat very often to dive and decided to check ‘aqua sport’ that time.
We asked for the prices when we got to the club (because there’s no place to read it from), and at the end they asked for different price (it’s the only diving club in Eilat that charges you for daily equipment and for each tank - even tho they are saying that the equipment is for 3 dives). I got a locker to put my things, and when I got out of the water someone else was using it (i asked at the counter how that happened with no reply - just 2 more keys - for 2 lockers which were in use as well) NEVER leave your things there!!
Except for a few diving instructors the rest of the staff were rude and not friendly (the ‘manager’ was the rudest of all), at the end when we told them about all those issues they said that we don’t need to come there again, and I promise you that we won’t, there are plenty of better, cheaper diving clubs within 30 seconds walk.
Conclusion - if you want to have fun and enjoy our diving experience, do yourself a favor and don’t go to Aqua.

1  Thank koroby
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

For more than 30 years i’m a diver , dived all over the world , but this club diving service and bar, are my worth experience ever,
Bad service at the diving counter, and horrible at the bar, an answer i got was” if you don’t like it you may leave”, you imagine your self such an answer?!
Although mot my first time in Eilat definitely my last time at this diving club

1  Thank Samzil8867
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I dived three days here doing my advanced open water. The staff were very professional, friendly and helpful. I organised this trip by email and it was faultless. The owner, Dafna, sorted out three days diving in Eilat, then one day's diving in Taba, Egypt, then a trip to Petra, then a day's diving in Aqaba, Jordan. Diving, transfers and accommodation was all sorted for me. Best holiday ever. Thank you everyone at Aqua Sport. I hope to return.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Terrible attitude among staff, especially the manager. First and last course we’ll ever book there, a shame really as the place and views are good, but not enough to make up for the unprofessional and rude behaviour.

2  Thank Gabriel C
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

The diving club located in the must beutyful place in Eilat- the coral reef reserve. The service in the place very kind, and the place offer new equipment for rent, clean showers and restaurant by the sea.

Dafna B, Manager at Aqua Sport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Moran

Thank you for taking the time to write a few words. We are happy that you enjoyed your experience at Aqua Sport- our little part of paradise. We look forward to welcoming you back one day soon.

The Aqua Sport Team

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

It's not my first time at this club but each time I go I have the best time.
The stuff are so professional and so kind, the vibe in this place always makes me feel like I am in heaven.
They bar have a good food.
Yuval, that I think his the manager, his so nice and helped me a lot.
The customer service is at the top level, they always make me feel like I'm part of them.
Thanks a lot I won't change this club ever.

Dafna B, Manager at Aqua Sport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Thank you for your review. Aqua Sport is our 2nd home which we are all very proud of.
We are delighted that our divers and their families enjoy the Aqua Sport experience and become part of the Aqua Sport family.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Aqua Sport on your next visit to Eilat.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Overall, this was really quite a good experience.
It may be that the main thing Aqua Sport Eilat has going for it is in Taba. It is always difficult to say for any given day if the diving is better on the Sinai side. But, the general consensus seems to be that it is.

In any case, without exception, the personnel in Egypt are superb. They really take care of everyone. It does get a bit crowded at times, especially over a holiday weekend. But I don't see how Aqua Sport people could accommodate groups of divers better. Please be prepared to tip those guys. They deserve it.

As a result, a very significant part of the Aqua Sport business in Eilat is sending people across the border to its operation in Taba, Egypt.

Unfortunately, there are problems on the Israeli side.

Here are the three "buts":

First, getting across the border can be a trying, tiring and, on busy weekends, a long process, i.e. an hour, or two or more, each way. If you are going over with your own diving gear, be prepared for lots of walking, waiting in line and lots of bag searches. It is exhausting.

Second, though Aqua Sport drives you to the border the morning, you are on your own after the diving. On one day the boat and, therefore, the diving was delayed for several hours. So, I did not get back across the border to Israel until nearly 9:00 PM. It was well into darkness and no taxis in sight for more than half an hour. I was beginning to think I was going to spend the night at the roadside. Not a pleasant thought. I was incensed that Aqua Sport left me in that lurch.
Everyone seems to think that taxis are always nearby here and readily available. This may be true, except when you need one.

Third, because the water is so clear and warm and the marine life so varied and abundant, everyone makes two or three dives, usually with an hour or less surface intervals. Nearly every dive reaches twenty or more meters depth.
In my opinion, this makes the use of a dive computer just about as essential as a face mask, unless you are a fish or dolphin.

Before I dove with Aqua Sport, I went with one of their competitors in Eilat. In both cases, I rented full dive equipment which, at the competitor, included a dive computer. At Aqua Sport I was told "All over the world, full equipment does not include a dive computer." (That is an exact quote.) I knew that was not true even all over Eilat. And they didn't have one to rent. And they did not have Nitrox available. (I had done Nitrox training earlier in the week with the competitor, and liked it very much, especially for multi dive days.)

Bottom line, diving in Taba with Aqua Sport is great, but involves substantial hassle. Perhaps most importantly, bring your own dive computer.

Finally, I must reiterate how great the boat and dive crew were in Taba.