1,066 results
All reviewsview from the balconypublic areasspecial thankshotel is situatedice mallsaladmarinaseavacationkosherjerusalem
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Spent two (2) nights at this hotel. The room was clean, modern and very comfortable. Service was superb specially at the front desk. Food was very good, plenty and with a lot of choices. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ugly60
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I must say the reviews were a little alarming, but in reality I could not see why so many people were complaining, the room was clean and also the public areas, nice pool, the food was very good, always plenty and lots of choices and tasty.
the location is lovely with view to the lagoon, There is a great playing area for the kids.
I would not hesitate to return to this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Revital B, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Eilat, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Hava M

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent experience with the Crowne Plaza Eilat.

Best Regard
Revital Benjamin
Guest relations MGR.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We stayed at this hotel as part of a group and many in our group were very disappointed with our experience. The first room we were given smelled so strongly of smoke that we requested another one. The 2nd room smelled ok at first, but later had a faint smoke smell as well. There were drips and streaks of paint on the carpets, walls and chairs, the couch had stains that looked like they had been there awhile, some of the light switches were broken, the door had been damaged and repaired, but the safety chain was never replaced, the slider to the balcony was difficult to lock as the latch was broken, cobwebs hung from the ceiling, the shower temperature oscillated between lukewarm and scalding hot, the pool was beautiful but cold and had short hours, pillows were way too big (we ended up using our travel pillows), flooring and overhead tiles in the lobby and patio areas were in dangerous disrepair. When we tried to call the front desk, no one would answer, but when we went down, they insisted that someone was there the whole time and all we had to do was call (others in our group had this same experience).

Room Tip: There is an amusement ride near one end of the hotel with screaming patrons well into the night.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Shelly B
David B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Eilat, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Shelly B
Thank you for your review of our hotel.
I shall pass on your review to my managers today during the briefing and we shall correct the problematic things yo mentioned.
I hope that all other services 'our free Wi-Fi, the great view of the Red Sea from all our rooms and our great location. Its my pleasure to inform you that by November 2018 we shall refurbish all our 266 rooms and public area.
Again thank you for your review.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We arrived at this hotel as part of a group for a 4 night stay shortly after it reopened following renovations and were disappointed. We had to switch rooms twice. We arrived after a long drive and wanted to take a nap but the airconditioning in our room did not work. It took a long time for a repair person to arrive. At first he said that it would take 10 minutes to fix but the repair process went on much longer and he finally called for help. At this point my wife went to the reception desk, said enough is enough and asked for a different room which we got. The room seemed to be fine. We were exhausted by this time but finally got our nap and then were out for the evening. We returned about 9:30 pm to find the bathroom flooding with the water coming from the toilet. We immediately called reception . After about 30 minutes no one had arrived. I went down to reception and the young lady there said that the order was recorded but she did not know where the service people were and when they would get to it. I told her that I saw water from the toilet bowl as a health issue that needed immediate attention. She replied that she would try to speed things up. I returned to the romm and we continued to wait. after a lengthy wait my wife went to the reception and started to yell that it was late and she needed to sleep.An assistant manager finally arrived and changed our room. It was already late and I had to pack up and move again. Note that this was after a renovation of the hotel. We never received an apology for the trouble they had put us through. After our group leader complained a bottle of wine, a bottle of mineral water, a few cookies and apples apeared in our room without even a note . I do not consider this to be a suitable recompense. The room itself was reasonably sized . The furniture was old and quite worn. Now for the positive points. The view from the balcony was great. The bed was comfortable. The hotel was very well located. The lobby was comfortably set up with a very pleasant outdoors patio overlooking a large pool. The pool area itself was very nice and the pool was surrounded by tall palm trees. We had a half board deal. The food was buffet style , tasty ,pleantiful with a wide variety of choices. For breakfast the orange juice was a drink and not the real stuff freshly squeezed which one gets at many Israeli hotels . At breakfast you could get freshly cooked eggs made to order. Service in the dining room was fine. Every evening entertainment was provided free. Use of the Spa facilities required an additional payment. We were very disappointed in the room facilities in a newly renovated hotel,the lack of a timely response to the difficulties with our rooms and the apparent lack of concern .

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Benjamin R
David B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Eilat, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear Benjamin R

Thank you for your review of our hotel
I wish to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the serviced that you complimented' I appreciate your review of the things that we can do better in I have read your review at our general meeting and the things you mentioned have been taken care of.
In the very near future we are about to renovate all 266 rooms of the hotel and the public areas and I very much hope that I will have the chance to meet you soon again and change your experience to a lot better one.

I take this opportunity to wish you and your family a happy PESSACH

Reviewed 24 January 2018

We stayed here for a couple of nights on way to Jordan to go to Petra. We were greeted by the reception when we arrive and we were told they were up grading us to Jr Suite which was ok the rug was old and worn there was sitting room with sofa bed that was made and separate room with King Size bed that was ok. It had a balcony that faced the pool which had nice view. The room was clean but it differently needs renovated.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Eilat, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Hi ToddandMindy,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is great to see the high rating you gave to our staff service. However, I regret to read that you are not fully impressed with your room accommodation. We appreciate your comments on the aspects of the room that need updating and rest assured, this will be shared with management to determine the areas that will benefit from additional attention.

We value you as our guest and sincerely hope to get another chance to give you a more pleasurable stay should you be in the area again.

Kind Regards,