“Professional, excellent equipment and professional divers”

Sigala Diving School
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our school specializes in personal attention and support, both in the water and out. Diving activities require logistics that can consume your precious vacation time and a lot of energy. Realizing this allows for our service to deliver the fun without the hassle. None of your time is wasted in ques to busy counters. We take care of the 'chores' so you don't have to. Hotel pickup comes as standard. Our school has no counter, everything is immediate, punctual and respecting your schedule needs. Lunch is optional and we even offer our own accommodation. Did we mention clean towels? The stage is set for your next unforgettable underwater adventure.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 4 March 2018

They were very quick to respond to our last minute enquiry for an introductory dive and a guided dive and organised everything to fit in with our schedule as we were only in Eilat for a couple of days. The briefing was clear and the atmosphere relaxed but professional.
We went with our swimsuits and towels and everything else was provided by the School. The dive was beautiful, saw so much sea life with good visibility. The Red Sea is a really beautiful spot to dive and Sigala Diving School were great people to see it with - relaxed and home-like offices but with excellent equipment either new or very well maintained. I was very happy to have taken my daughters to go diving with them and felt both safe and also able to fully enjoy the beauties of the reef. Thoroughly recommend this company to go diving with, they were great!

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"briefing"
"introduction"

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I am a very experienced diver and dived all over the world....Did a guided dive with Sigala a year ago and now and it was great. She and her team are very professional as well as super nice! The dive in Eilat was really great and we had the great opportunity to see a dolphin as well.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

I did the rescue diver course and it was so professional and sweet! I had a private course with Rodrigo and he was the best instructor I could ask!
Thank you for this experience!
See you next time!
Afek

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We were on a trip to Israel to celebrate new year and to dive in Red Sea. At the time we had no idea which diving center to choice. We choose Sigala as we got good recommendation by a person we met on our trip to Petra. Definitely was a perfect choice! We got warm and friendly welcome, the introduction and the diving experience was remarkable! We got a lot of fun time and we were happy to meet such nice people there!

Thank you Sigala and Rodrigo and send greeting to Yok and Din! ;)