Open today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Fun morning dives with Sigala

2 x dive morning starting at 8am as we had to get back to Tel Aviv. Great work by the entire team... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
ChrisY996
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
via mobile
One of the best inn my life, and I live in the Galapagos!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
LRHOgalapagos
Galapagos Islands, Ecuador

All reviews refresher course professional instructors open water course a lot of fun excellent equipment an incredible experience rodrigo diving sea briefing introduction israel reef
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

They were very organized getting the required paperwork completed for Israel. Need your logbook and buy the insurance ahead if possible (if not they can do it there). My PADI app didn’t work so I had to recreate by hand to avoid the refresher required by Israeli law if no dive within 6 months. Done with PADI and converting to SSI.

Shore dives only but that’s all that is required. 150SIR / person for guided dive with great gear.
Tracking down photos at this time.

Highly recommend the Sigala team!
Chris and Gigi

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Sígala is above all very professional, which is the most important factor for me when it comes to diving. Dive briefings, equipment, guiding, excellent. Then she is fun! Great sense of humor and at the same time very informative and proud of her country. I enjoy learning about the places I visit and Sígala was a great host! I recommend her very much if you visit Eilat, because she convinced me to return for more diving!

sigaladiving, Owner at Sigala Diving School, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for this wonderful review!
It was a great pleasure to have you here and dive with you.
Come back again :-)

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Very friendly and professional Team.

The Guides Sigala and Rodrigo are very friendly and welcome you. I did about 5 dives in different dive sites with Rodrigo. At one of them we could dive with dolphins, which was very amazing. It was always a family atmosphere. With Sigala too.

They make sure that you enjoy and have a great time. I had to make a refresh Cours first. The guide did this refresh Course very well and professionally. So I never become bored.

One time the dives were practised in a group of max 4 people (including me and the guide) and other times you dive alone with the guide.

I stayed in a Apartment next to the Diving center. Bevor Diving they Picked me up. The dives sites are not far away (you reach erverything in a few minutes) So you dont have to move a lot.

I rent the equipment at Sigala. This was a new one and still good.

They ve fair prices and no hidden costs.

I can recommend this Diving School and will Come back. I had a great Time with this Team

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Going night diving with Sigala in the Read Sea was a magical and wonderful experience. The sea life under the flashlight was surreal, curious when I’ll top this one.

sigaladiving, Owner at Sigala Diving School, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Thanks so much! can't wait to the next time

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I just finished the advanced open water diver course with Rodrigo as instructor and I really enjoyed my time there
They are very professional, they know every good diving spots in the Red Sea and when to go there which makes the difference because it is not pleasant to dive when there are too much groups on a spot.
Plus, Sigala is digging a pool in the yard for her students and you can observe beautiful sunrises from the roof!

I would definitely recommend them if you are looking for a diving school in Eilat! :)

sigaladiving, Owner at Sigala Diving School, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I took a course at Sigala's diving school and i enjoyed every minute of it.
First,they have the most professional team with a lot of knowledge, patient and kindnesses.
Second, they make you feel like you are a part of a family. The rooms and house are very clean and very nice. Sigala is an amazing person who welcome you with a big smile in any time.

Very recommended
Thank you Sigala, it was a grest pleasure!

sigaladiving, Owner at Sigala Diving School, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Thank you Dear Hila!!! :-) feeling the same here.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I did me certification with Sigala a few months ago and already came back twice. Equipment is new, staff is professional and prices are fair.
The rooms are very nice and way better than other more expensive options in Eilat.
Thanks Sigala and Rodrigo, I will definitly come back again!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Accommodation + Scuba Diving Services as one package. Sigala is a real Scuba- Diving professional with almost 2 decades in the Israeli Scuba-Diving field and that's a lot! Every time I go to Eilat- I stay there!

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

I contacted a few dive shops before deciding on Sigala. Despite the 10 hour time difference, Sigala was quick to respond and essentially said they'd accommodate whatever we wanted. Rodrigo was right on time picking us up at our hotel. He made the refresher quite enjoyable, and we were able to see some cool things. The next day he picked up for two dives. The dive facility was great, his instruction/briefing was right on, and the dive sites he chose were just beautiful! He took photos and videos of us for no extra charge. Rodrigo was also a pleasure to be with; it was like diving with a friend who kept an eye on us and got us back to the beach at the perfect time. I couldn't recommend him more!

sigaladiving, Manager at Sigala Diving School, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you very much! We enjoyed diving with as well...

Reviewed 4 June 2018

This outfit is fantastic. I arrived as somewhat anxious diver (20 dives in my logbook but large time gaps between many of them). Rodrigo gave my friend and me an excellent refresher course and three fabulous dives. So much to see underwater in Eilat. I highly recommend Sigala for your dive. Wonderful.