“Exccellent diving school and great people”

Sigala Diving School
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our school specializes in personal attention and support, both in the water and out. Diving activities require logistics that can consume your precious vacation time and a lot of energy. Realizing this allows for our service to deliver the fun without the hassle. None of your time is wasted in ques to busy counters. We take care of the 'chores' so you don't have to. Hotel pickup comes as standard. Our school has no counter, everything is immediate, punctual and respecting your schedule needs. Lunch is optional and we even offer our own accommodation. Did we mention clean towels? The stage is set for your next unforgettable underwater adventure.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 15 November 2017

I enjoyed everyday of my diving course. Sigala and her staff are great, friendly and kind people who gave me the most comfortable feeling, considerate and respect my needs as a religious man. Rodrigo is friendly and proffesional.
Planing now the next diving course (2 stars).

All reviews
"teacher"
in 4 reviews
"crew"

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Having completed my Open Water Course with Sigala and Rodrigo in Feb 2016. I returned to complete my Deep Dive speciality course in the warm and clear waters of the Red sea. I stayed at Sigala's new villa in Hatzov. The villa is large, Sigala only moved in before the summer. It is much more spacious than the previous villa. I stayed for 6 nights completing the requirements for the Deep Dive speciality and also passing my 50th dive with SSI. Rodrigo is excellent as an instructor, very calm, professional, extremely experienced, diving since the age of 12 and now he is 50 something. Sigala's diving operations utilize Dekel Beach - Palmida for gas fills, they are excellent. Would I go back again? Yes, sometime in 2018. Since I normally dive in the UK using a dry suit. Brilliant 365 day warm water dive site.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Couldn't ask for a more friendly, professional and fun experience. We're coming back for another course (2 stars this time) in a few weeks.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Sigala and her staff are great professionals and exceptionally friendly people. They will make your diving adventure really unforgettable.