All reviews the owner the bus turkey roof terrace turkish breakfast alper selma station ephesus izmir ruins olives
Reviewed 19 November 2011

This little hotel had clean rooms and a very helpful owner. There is a nice pool but it was too cold in October to swim when we were there. We did have trouble finding the hotel. Our GPS did not place it in the correct location. Our room had a balcony but it looked out onto a mess of electrical wires. The breakfast on the rooftop terrace was very lovely. It is a convenient location for visiting the Ephesus ruins.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2011

We stayed here for a few nights in September. It was clean with home cooked meals we enjoyed on the roof top.
Not sure if we would stay here again, the dog was extremely cute, but barking outside our window on the pool side. The owners were very friendly.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2011

We stayed at Nazar hotel for three nights in mid October. The hotel location is very good and central. They provide free transportation to Ephesus and have free wifi with good connection. Staff is great and breakfast was fantastic. Walls are pretty thin and this sucks if you are next to a family with a crying baby as we were but I guess the hotel can't do much about that. The shower was hot and powerful which is a big deal to me. No soap was provided however. My main criticism is that for the dinners they refused to serve the food downstairs and it was uncomfortably cold on the terrace. The pay dinner was really good though and worth it. We had it both nights it was available. Overall I would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 12 November 2011

My traveling friend and I stayed at the hotel on 10nov11. We called the hotel from the Otogar and within 5 minutes, the owner was there to pick us up. The rooms are clean, perhaps even a little too sparse, and being that it was November (and cold in the morning and night) the pool was closed as well as the kitchen. Breakfast is served on the roof top terrace. I'm a budget traveler, so my requirements are few: safe location, clean sheets and clean hotel, non smoking (all of Turkey is non smoking, yeah), free wifi, and really hot water. I gave only 4 stars because the water was not hot enough for me and the kitchen was closed being off season and I had heard very good things about their food.
At breakfast, Lily, a family friend will be your driver to Ephesus and will tell you about her carpet business, in a no pressure manner.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 November 2011

We received a recommendation from a friend to stay at Nazar while we went to visit Ephesus. The hospitality and overall care that we received was unmatched. The breakfast was terrific, they introduced us to the best restaurant in the old town (and actually walked us there in person).
They treated us like family from the moment we stepped in the door, and can't say enough about their hospitality!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple