All reviews animation team pancakes and waffles rsd tour quiet pool garden room duty manager private beach turkey plenty of sunbeds show cooking lovely holiday main building aegean sea spa facilities little repetitive beach volleyball snack bar
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Amazing and luxury hotel with a great ocean/beach view from the rooms. Good breakfast, tons of choices, high quality. The beach was very clean and huge. I wished a longer stay... maybe I need the future.

Room Tip: Room with ocean view: a must.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Myriam1964
MEHMET U, Genel Müdür at Richmond Ephesus Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Guest,

We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay. Your feedback is invaluable to us as we try to give our best in both our product and service offering.
We are glad to read that you had a great holiday.

We hope to see you next year at Richmond Ephesus Resort.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Room was lovely, garden view was not the best, room was cleaned daily to good standard. The reception staff need to be able to speak English as the language barrier makes your small enquiries hard work. The very few staff (2) that could speak English were not fluent enough this may explain why their welcoming and exiting skills are so poor, when you check in they should at least explain features of the hotel such as breakfast times location of facilities etc when you have been travelling for a long time last thing you need is to be wondering around looking for the restaurant. Food was repetitive and there are so many flies in the dining hall, management should put in lamps to kill these flies as its unhygienic and very off putting. The food stations where they prepare a small selection of fresh is not bad. Management should also list the menu for the week ahead, this should also be done for the a la carte restaurants. The timings for the food availability need to be extended as between 5pm and 7.30pm you cant get any snacks, the snack bar should be open until at 6.30pm. The grounds are delightful especially the quiet pool. The beach area is okay but could be so much better if staff were on hand to assist with the sun lounges instead of having to drag them around yourself. This hotel could be amazing like ones I have stayed in in Hurghada, the guests needs to be made to feel valued and this does not happen at the moment.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Princess1920
MEHMET U, Genel Müdür at Richmond Ephesus Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and leave your valuable feedback.
I apologize that we did not exceed your expectations. I have shared your comments with the rest of our team and I am confident that each department manager will resolve this situation in their team. I hope you can accept my apology for any inconvenience that we have caused you and that we will see you back here in the future, to show you what we really do have to offer here at Richmond Ephesus Resort.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

2nd time to this fantastic hotel, great 5* and with a lovely beech and spa resort. Got a great welcome, reception is excellent, helpful and efficient. Fantastic room. cleaning lady kept it spotlessly clean. I love the restaurant with a really lovely terrace. Great selection of food, great selection of salads, soups and just everything. Enjoyed meats and fish freshly grilled. It was just luxurious for the entire stay.

This is the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in and for that reason I would consider it great value. Starting with reception excellent friendly and helpful. The entire hotel is spotlessly clean and kept so. Despite being 5* I found the overall atmosphere of guests etc. to be quite relaxed but people did dress properly for dinning especially in the evening.
The double room was beautiful modern and spotless with its own terrace. The cleaning lady Aseyeh kept it so and was always helpful, kind and jolly. Indeed because this hotel stays open all year round and relies heavily on lts reputation I did notice that it gives full time employment to a fantastic bunch of staff. It was the same friendly staff greeting us on our second visit and they were excellent as ever.

The restaurant is lovely with a great and large terrace. I par-took of all courses of every meal. I particularly liked the soups, salad and the fantastic array of tantalizing desserts. Main dishes great and I always enjoyed the grilling of fish and meats on the terrace in front of your eyes. There was always something for everyone and every taste. Wine served with meals excellent.

The facilities in the hotel are excellent, a number of swimming pools, slides and of course the beautiful and clean beach right there at your feet.. it was like a dream come true.
I really enjoyed playing tennis on one of the two courts and of course using the lovely spa facilities. Indoor pool, gym and two saunas all free with all inclusive and the atmosphere in the spa area is really relaxing. I strongly advise trying a massage as the masseuses here are of a high standard.

Most staying just relaxed and enjoyed the beach pool and facilities but a word must be said at how fun and helpful Nihad, Cinam and co are in the entertainment/animation club. Plenty of activities for those who so wished including a lovely walk in the nearby mountains.

In short I was very happy with the stay and we now intend to return I n early April and really look forward to that. A special note of thanks to Anastasia Duty manager who has been kind and helpful to us on more than one occasion.
Don't forget you are in a beautiful and historic part of Aegean coast. Do take the Dolmus bus to both Selcuk and Kusadasi. both 15 minutes costing $1.25 (5tl). Also the famous site of ephesus is 10 minutes away and also by dolmus.

Ismir airport is only 45 minutes away and you can book a very economical transfer with "last minute" at 00902566145555. Do allow a bit of extra time for your departure in case of delay and busy check-in at Izmir. Dine or have a snack before the airport as the snacks there are expensive and not anyway near as nice at Richmodf hotel.
Oh and finally don't forget if you arrive late at the hotel thr midnight feast is a real treat and godsend,

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Conormccloskey

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you very much for your nice comments. Our guests' valuation and feelings are most important for us, to give our staff members the necessary motivation and ensure a high quality and service level.
Your wonderful words motivate our staff and have been shared with our Management. You can be sure that we will do everything to make your next stays even better than the first one.
Always looking forward to welcoming you in our Hotel, just to provide you with best Turkish Hospitality. Because our guests deserve the best.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

We have just got back from this hotel, we booked via easyjet holidays and we got a great deal. The hotel is out of town which we enjoyed as it felt like are own private resort. The food was amazing with good choices. The entertainment staff where all amazing and us both feel so welcome they where great guys.
All the other staff where great also amazing bar staff, waiting staff and house keeping exceleent standards.
The reception desk front of house isn't the best, they can be quite rude and clear with information, and I have witness different members of the reception treating other customers badly, this has been the only negative thing from our holiday.
As a gay couple we felt safe and included.

Room Tip: 4th floor with sea view
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Irishmike2014
MEHMET U, Genel Müdür at Richmond Ephesus Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking your time for leaving a review on Tripadvisor. I am glad to read that you overall remained satisfied with our hotel, facilities and most services and that you praised our animation team. I would like to appologize for any inconvenience caused by the room type. Review is such a good thing that helps us to improve our service to the highest standarts.

It is a pleasure to welcome you again in our hotel next time. Thank you again for your nice feedback.

Mehmet Uçar

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Just back from a weeks all inclusive with my fiancé. Food was nice but a little repetitive, room on 4th floor with sea view was fab though a twin when booked a double. Animation team helped make this holiday and reception staff require customer service training. If you want a hotel slightly out of the hustle of a town but easy reach then it could be for you.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Justin W

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to review your stay with us. As returning and much valued guests, it is extremely important for us to receive your feedback as it helps us to develop the facilities and services that our hotel provide. Our team is highly devoted to providing a unique Richmond experience to every guest who chooses our hotel for its holiday. Among thousands of happy guests and positive comments, we feel very sorry for lacking to provide you with the experience you expected.
We are very sorry that your expectations weren't meet by our service and facilities but we really hope that you can give us one more chance to welcome you in our hotel and from our side we will do all the best to leave in yur memory only positive impressions.

Best Regards,