We were two couples stayed 6 nights in this hotel in early October 2017. I will explain this hotel part to part:
1- Reception: The reception process didn't take long but we arrived there at 5 in morning and took our rooms at 14 because the hotel was full of guests.
2- Room: We stayed in club room just in front of the aqua park (no. p6 and p7) It was big enough, clean and new but had no views. It should be said that these rooms P5-P8 are the nearest club rooms to the main building, front door, pools and beach and ...
3- Pools: Nice, clean but very cold. There are a lot of sunbeds around the pool but as I said they were almost always full because the hotel was full of guests.
4- Beach: There is no sandy beach, a pier shape area which they make half of it sandy. There is a long stairway from the lowest floor of the main building to beach but there is also a shuttle every 15 minutes from the lobby to beach and in reverse direction.
5- Staff: They are mostly welcoming and helpful especially the barmen (all of them) but there was a guy in towel service which was always trying to push you to use SPA and it was annoying.
6- Foods and beverages: Not bad in quality, breakfast and dinner were good in variety and quantity but I think that launch should have more variety (The other two hotels I have been in before were better). Beverages were like other hotels in this area and acceptable.
7- Entertainment: There is almost no entertainment in this hotel, there are some people trying to do something but they are not professional at all. The night shows are average.
8- Disco: The area is amazing, light show and bar are good but the DJ was not experienced enough.
Eventually, this hotel is good but you can find better hotels in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Labranda Ephesus Princess Hotel is situated on 140.000 m², located in Selcuk / Izmir at a distance of 9 km from Kusadasi city centre, 11 km to ancient ruins of Ephesus, 19 km to House of Virgin Mary, 60 km to Izmir Adnan Menderes International airport and 70 km to Izmir city center. The hotel complex is specially designed and accompanying the lush green scenery of the pine & palm trees with an amazing sea view and view of Pamucak beach, a green oasis harmonizes crystal azure of Aegean Sea, endless blue-sky and history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wotif.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your LABRANDA Ephesus Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ephesus Princess Kusadasi
- Ephesus Princess Hotel Kusadasi