other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Sharifudi...
“Ok for the price”
Reviewed 15 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The most good thing about this apartment is the kitchen. It equipped with the modern kitchen. The rest is about average. Don't expect the services like the 4 or 5 star hotel. From the photo look nice but the actual is not as per pictures. I have bad experience where I forgot to take my shoes upon checkout and the next morning I called it's gone. The reception Murad and Yagmur is very helpful. The cleaner is also not that reliable.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing