“Delicious food reasonable prices ”
Review of Hamdi Restaurant

Hamdi Restaurant
Ranked #298 of 14,594 Restaurants in Istanbul
Price range: USD 0 - USD 43
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Grand Bazaar
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had dinner on the 5th of April. Ordered chicken and lamb absolutely delicious. Dessert was lovely though limited. Service is excellent. Did not have to chase the waiter for service. I would highly recommend that you eat here if visiting Istanbul. Very reasonable pricing.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,580)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

With its spectacular view , good service and classical Turkish taste you will enjoy this restaurant. It is located very central and prices are reasonable

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I was really disappointed! My boyfriend and I ordered a Lahmacun, Haydari (tatziki style dip) and a kebab. First of all they didn‘t bring our drinks for about 15min until we asked them to. Second they didn‘t bring the Haydari which was supposed to be our starter until after the kebab arrived (which was appr. 30min after we ordered it). Then I had to ask for my lahmacun since it shouldn‘t take 30+ min to make it. When it finally arrived it was cold. We were really annoyed by the service, which seemed to walk around and don‘t really know what to do. Never going there again!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I have visited this restaurant with my family. We ordered 4 menus, 3 barbecued meet, 1 lahmacun (similar to pizza).

The pizza was served within 10 minutes and the others had to wait for appr. 30 minutes. So we were not able to join the dinner all together. The taste of the served food was not that high level. And finally the price was really surprising. I got much better food for much better prices in Istanbul :(

The only best point of this restaurant is the location and the view if you get a table at the window

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

You can eat one of the best kebap in İstanbul with traditional service with the best wiev of Golden Horn and Galata bridge.