“Wonderful!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Cholandes...
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 14 May 2017 for a stay in March 2017

What a wonderful place and host! I stayed two weeks and got to know the house and the area (visiting cats included:)) a bit and I liked it from the start and it even grew more on me every day! The appartement is super nice, spacious and comfortable and Emre is an amazing host; he is a super friendly guy who responded every question I had - from about the boiler to a shoe maker nearby - literally within minutes. The Galata neighbourhood is also beautiful and fun and this appartement (and the street it's on) is an oasis of tranquility and comfort, literally one minute from all the action. Please do yourself a favour and stay there!

15 May 2017
Thank you very much for your great comments, Hanneke. I tried my best to make you feel at home :) I am happy that you loved the apartment and the neighborhood. You are always welcome to stay at my place :)
Hande E
“Cozy & modern flat in quiet neighborhood”
Reviewed 23 April 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We have been to many places in Istanbul but Emrecan’s place is one of the most beautiful homes I have seen for a while now. It is a very cozy, spacious and unique apartment in the center of the Galata district, yet in a secluded street away from the noise and hectic touristy environment.

Everything is as viewed in the pictures, the balcony is great for morning coffee’s and the garden is wonderful. Mainly staying inside and playing board games, watching movies and feeding the neighborhood cats, I would really recommend the apartment for those that like to stay local and hang out at home in the evenings. Emre’s apartment really felt like home to us and we encountered 0 problems. Within 2 minutes walking distance you can find a vegan/vegetarian restaurant with homemade traditional (affordable) foods, an espresso bar and breakfast café. It’s only 5 minutes away from the metro and about 8 min. from the ferries if you want to cross to the Anatolian side. It is also very close to Karaköy (10 min. walk), the famous trendy neighborhood of Istanbul.

Emre is a wonderful, wonderful host. He made sure we had everything we needed (extra set of keys, public transport card, all the basic necessities in the house and a list with great tips). I am sad I did not get to meet him in person but hope to do so the next time I visit his place, because I definitely will.

27 Apr 2017
Thank you for your nice comments, Hande. It was great to host you. I'm so glad that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed your holiday in Istanbul. Hope to meet you next time in person :) You are always more than welcome to stay at my place.
FionaAmst...
“Amazing stay”
Reviewed 11 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Me and my mother stayed here for almost a week, and we totally loved the place. The house is so beautiful, the decoration and design is wonderful, the balcony and garden is just spectacular. I can not wait to stay in Emrecan's house again, a hidden gem in Galata! Thank you very much for hosting us

27 Apr 2017
Fiona thank you very much for your nice and kind review :) I am happy that you loved my place. You are always more than welcome to stay. Hope to see you again in Istanbul :)
irfandura...
Brussels, Belgium
“Lovely, confortable, cosy and spacious!”
Reviewed 7 April 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

By far the BEST place you can get in Istanbul!!! :)

I really recommend Emre's appartement, it is close to everything, it is very charming and it is in a very nice neighborhood!

Emre was very quick to answer and very precise!

You really feel at home when you get there :)

So do not hesitate to contact him if you have any questions!

Cheers

27 Apr 2017
Thank you Irfan for your nice review. Glad to hear you had a comfortable stay. You are always welcome to stay at my place :)
al0000
bucharest
“a home away”
Reviewed 9 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

The Emrecan`s apartment is the expression of his generosity and good taste: good books, good films, everything you need to feel, during a holiday, like home, even more.
The neighborhood is charming, a few houses and lot of cozy places to eat, enjoy a good coffee, shopping. The location is perfect and the house warm, I had a very good feeling staying there.
I said "thank you, Emrecan" of very many times and I will say one big, but I hope not the last: THANK YOU!

5 Apr 2017
Thank you very much Alina, it was great to have you again. I am so happy that you love my neighborhood and my apartment. You know you are always more than welcome to be my guest again :)

Hope to see you soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
USD 36
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing