“Great coffee”

Ranked #10 of 372 Coffee & Tea in Istanbul
Neighbourhood: Beyoglu
Neighbourhood: Beyoglu
Reviewed 22 June 2016

Latife is only small but lovely atmosphere and welcoming staff. Best of all though is the coffee. Our cortado (piccolo latte in Australia) at just 6.50 lira was best price we found and gave a lovely rich coffee flavour. Not much available to eat here like most Istanbul western style cafes but the apple cake I had was very tasty.

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

It is a sweet place. Chilled music. Great to sit relax and watch the street... The coffee is good but not special. No food except cookies etc

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

On my meandering walk yesterday I bought a coffee and after two sips I had to throw it away. Too milky with hardly a hint of coffee.

BUT THEN! I came across Latife which is a lovely little spot to sit and watch the people wander by whilst enjoying the friendly service and AWESOME coffee. The cortado was exactly what I needed. I tend to overindulge when travelling alone so initially decline the offer of a pastry, but when the old lady walk in a delivered the fresh-baked batch my resistance weakened.

Avoid all other coffee spots on the walk down Istaklal Caddesi to Galata Tower and stop here!!

Reviewed 15 May 2016

This place is wonderful. I was in istanbul for 7 days and came here every single morning. It's a must go to.

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

This quaint coffee shop is located close to the Galata Tower. It may be small but it delivers some awesome coffee. . . One to check out if you around the area coffee lovers.