All reviewsclose to the airportairport hotelone nightminutes from the airportcab numberturkish liranext morningroom servicenight's sleepnight stayroom was spaciousair confree breakfastcomfortable hotelturkeywalking distancestopover
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We booked this hotel for 1 night only near Ataturk Airport because we had an early flight the following day. The hotel was nice from the outside and the lobby was pretty, but for an airport hotel (they usually are good) this one was very disappointing. We requested a non-smoking room, but ours smelled like cigarettes and our small table had a huge stain like it had been burned. Replacing it shouldn't take much effort; it was sad they thought it was ok to leave it like that. We ordered room service since we were starving and it was late at night when we arrived from a previous flight. Food was tasteless and it left much to be desired; the gentleman that brought it almost left it at the door because he didn't want to bring it inside. The only gentleman that was very nice was the bellhop; he brought our luggage with no complaints or bad faces, and even took the time to show us around our room. Even at the reception we got a bad attitude during check-in and check-out! No Expedia VIP amenities or discounts as advertised; they are unaware of the program and its benefits! Last, there were hairs all over the bed and the bathroom, especially in the tub.... and they looked like pubic hairs!!! What kind of cleaning did the staff conduct??!! We were furious and disgusted! No comments when mentioned to reception; they acted like they did not understand us, so we had to clean it ourselves. There was no shower gel or soap in the bathroom; we used the shampoo instead. In summary, we do not recommend this hotel; I’m sure there are other wonderful accommodations elsewhere! It was the only downside of our amazing trip to Turkey.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2017

I found this to be a clean and comfortable hotel. The staff were friendly and the breakfast selection great. There is a restaurant for the evening, although I didn't use it, but I have no reason to think that the food would not have been anything other than good.

Beyond the hotel's control is the taxi service from the airport. It should cost no more than twenty-five Turkish Lira. I was charged fifty, and told to walk the last part of my journey. Very unpleasant, and cab number fifty five if you're interested.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2017

its nice hotel quite place and close to Airport all room clean i will stay again on this hotel all staff the are friendly i have ask for Taxi same time the call with 5 minute taxi arrive to hotel good service

Room Tip: all room are big clean and cooling A/C and big TV with most of channel i have enjoy my trip i will recommend to all my friend
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2017

We stayed one night at this hotel on our way to another country, and on the return leg of the journey. It is conveniently located for the airport, being only 5 - 10 minutes away by taxi, which costed 15 - 20 lira. The reception staff were courteous and efficient, as were other members of staff, and spoke very good English. Our room was clean and spacious, with TV, air conditioning and a small fridge. Bottles of water were supplied free of charge in the room, and you could make cups of coffee and tea if you wanted. The breakfast was excellent with a wide choice of food being offered. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2017

I arrived at midnight. I got a taxi from outside the terminal. He quoted 50 lira, I laughed and said 20. When we got to the hotel he wanted 30, I only had 24. So asked the hotel to give him the extra. I was then able to change euro to pay them back. A man met me at the taxi and took my bag and took it up to the room. The room was clean and a decent size and I had a good night's sleep. There was an air con remote in the room. Breakfast buffet had a lot of choices and egg station. Taxi back to the airport was 15 lira. A very good price and good stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo