See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 July 2015

Low price, but good hotel with friendly atmosphere. Every day cleaned room. And it is just a few meters from the bus stop to the center. And a subway stop within a reasonable distance, so it is not needed for a taxi to the airport.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2015

I booked my stay at this hotel online, only to be told that my booking was cancelled once I arrived there. The reason provided was that the payment through my Visa card had not gone through (which was rather strange as I booked 3 other hotels in Turkey using it and had no issues). Upon asking for further explanation on why I was not notified beforehand, I was told that "this is how our new booking system works". We had to incur further expenses to move to another hotel as we were told that the hotel was fully booked anyway.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kikka285
Reviewed 24 June 2015

I booked for this hotel based on some of the reviews read. The booking was made 5 weeks to departure and paid through Expedia. The hotel mailed me a week to departure asking if I wanted a cab to pick me at the airport which I gladly said Yes (I was meant to pay for the cab at the hotel). I got to the hotel at 10.35pm, told to sit down for about 25mins with the receptionist and another guy going forth and back. Only to be told thereafter that I don't have a booking and to make it worse the total fee I paid wasn't refunded.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
5  Thank Olay3010
Reviewed 3 June 2015 via mobile

"What a wonderful place! It means now worries for the rest of your stay, a problem free philosophy. A New Fatih Hotel!"

Seriously this is a fantastic hotel, walking distance from all major attractions and the staff are kind and helpful. It may not be the glitziest but you are made to feel at home.

Only note if you can't walk up stairs you will probably have to miss this treasure.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2015 via mobile

We stayed there for 3 night and felt comfortable; clean room and bathroom, the staff were helpful and its venue not far from the food station. Although this hotel is quite far from the tram or metro station but we enjoy it because we like to walk.

They provide breakfast with turkish style we think and it is enough for us.

Thanks for all of the staff who were so kind to us during our stay.

Cheers,