USD 210
USD 198
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Istanbul - Oryapark(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
USD 65
Priceline
USD 574
USD 411
  • Restaurant
All reviewsan early flight the next morningone night staystayed heremetro stationtaxisleepnoise
Reviewed 3 August 2017

We had a late arrival flight from St. Petersburg, Russia and didn't want to spend lots of time on getting into city center at night that's why we booked Sahra Airport hotel.
We took a taxi from Ataturk Havalimani (the ride took just 7 min, so don't agree to pay more than 20TL for transfer).
The hotel associate was waiting outside for us, the check-in was super quick.We received the roomkeys and went straight there.

The room has the normal size (not too small, not too big), looks very clean. Bathroom is well equipped - everything that might be necessary is at your disposal.
The bed is comfortable - lets you have a good nights sleep.

Just one main disadvantage - poor soundproof. You can hear the planes taking off every ten minutes or so. But it can't be a complaint for the price you pay.

We had a bed and breakfast rate - traditional Turkish breakfast buffet is served in the morning (starting from 7 o'clock). The breakfast is very good and nourishing in terms of value for price.

In terms of location - the hotel is 3 min walking distance away from a major bus-stop and the metro station is also not so far away.

If you are looking for a one-night stay near the airport, your flight got delayed or you need to go early to the airport without breaking a bank - Sahra Airport Hotel is a recommended choice.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Booked this hotel for one night staying while waiting for my flight.
The hotel is well located and cost around 15lira taxi from ataturk airport, rooms cleaned, nice decor, didn't went for breakfast cause I was way too tired.. in my checkout time there was this reception guy talking way too friendly, asking tons of personal things, showed me the menu and offered lunch which I accepted cause it was 13pm and I was really hungry, however I didn't imagine that he was planing to have the lunch with me... I felt very uncomfortable to say no and stayed at table, then he started saying things like "so beautiful" etc etc "If I go Brazil you'll be my tourist guide we can enjoy a lot together" and then asked for my Facebook... really inconvenient! He only put himself on his place when I mentioned I have a boyfriend and that guiding him anywhere is out of question.
Also, I noticed this is actually a Turkish thing, in the other hotel I stayed I also got same compliments, inconvenient calls every 5 minutes and things like "you r prettier than your in pic" "nice Brazilian".
They treat you well, but always expecting something else.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
4  Thank Kathleen Q
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Friendly staff, good big rooms, comfortable beds, great full Turkish breakfast (they'll even give you a sandwich if you're leaving very early, and bring you a good value takeout if you arrive late). And very reasonable prices.

Room Tip: Ground floor is possible if you have luggage (but there's a lift anyway).
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Philip L
Reviewed 28 January 2017

Fantastic Hotel! Very nice, clean hotel located in a quiet neighborhood. It is minutes from Ataturk Airport and easy to take a taxi for site seeing. The room is very comfortable, bedding and bathroom are very clean. We were well received, the staff speaks English. We had delicious breakfasts and personnel was very kind in ordering late night food for us. There is a very nice restaurant nearby, Hasciĝer serves the best pide. Free water bottles, free WiFi and international TV channels are added value. We will definitely use in our next trip

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank gou6274
Reviewed 8 January 2017

The hotel is very close to Atatürk Airport; the taxi is about 12 TL (with no traffic) approx. a 12 minutes ride from Airport and around 19 TL with more traffic, 30 minutes drive (around a.m.).

I was happy that I could stretch my legs in a very comfortable room, very nicely decorated and renovated. There is a tea cattle @room, and even at 5.30 a.m., the night guard offered me a coffee!
The night guard was very polite, helpful with calling a taxi, spoke English; all went so smoothly & fine!
I would come here again in a similar situation.
It is true that Atatürk Airport is heavily frequented - but it is us travelling...(!) - hence, I think it would NOT be fair to blame any hotel for that!!!
In conclusion: The Sahra Airport Hotel is a good hotel, close to the Atatürk Airport for approx 26 Euros.
Be aware that the traffic on the roads around Atatürk Airport is usually heavy - you would need more time at core hours (define them largely...).
Have a good stay :-) !