USD 243
USD 197
USD 115
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Istanbul - Oryapark(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
USD 85
USD 118
USD 569
USD 441
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 May 2013

This hotel is in very poor state and sit at the bottom of a very steep hill which had to be climbed every day when going out. My friend and I had 4 nights at this hotel. The room was ok, the bed very comfortable & clean but the room was extremely small & the shower was falling off the wall. Every time one of us had a shower it would the bathroom turned into a swimming pool. Breakfast not that great and not much on offer. The hotel staff were very friendly and were always happy to help. The only good thing about this hotel was it's location. Advise is stay some where else.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 May 2013

My wife and I were travelling with a couple of friends in Istanbul and we had booked a couple of rooms at the Sultan's Eye Comfort. My wife and I had booked through Booking.com, while my friends had contacted the hotel directly for a booking. When we arrived to check in at 11:30PM, we were informed that there were no rooms for any of us at this hotel. Despite the fact that we had a confirmation through Booking.com and my friends had confirmed their own reservation THREE TIMES with the hotel, we were told that they had not received any reservation for me and my wife (even though I could clearly see our reservation notice in the inbox on their desk and pointed it out to them), and they had given away the reserved room that was supposed to go to my friends. They then told us that we could all share one small room at their partner hotel "Apex Hotel" (one single and one double bed for four people). When we refused, the manager told us that it was not his fault and not his problem that there were no rooms for us at the hotel that we had actually reserved. My wife and I had no choice but to scramble to find a room somewhere else at a higher rate (almost every hotel in Sultanahmet was booked full so this was not easy), while my friends stayed at the Apex. The hotel manager refused to make amends by covering the difference in cost, and even went so far as to notify Booking.com the next day that we had "no-showed". Booking.com then contacted me to notify me that they were going to charge me a cancellation fee.

DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL NO MATTER WHAT!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
5  Thank KH_Canada
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Be careful with this hotel! They make a reservation via Booking.com and even can show you your room where you will live, but when you will come to the hotel, suddenly recepsionist tells your that "hotel is full" and offers you another hotel (Apex hotel), which is affilated with Sultan Eye. Attention! They take double pay for both hotels. Second hotel your pay immediately and first one will take your booking fees for cancellation next day. After that both hotels will blame each other, but you won't back your money. It is criminal gang!

Room Tip: Never book this hotel, even if you do not have room for this night. Better to go to any hostel.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Valery007
Reviewed 11 November 2012

the hotelier makes fool of asians,
so if you,re an asian avoid this hotel.
besides the hotelier, other people are nice and breakfast was ok.

location is very good for tourism

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 8 November 2012

We booked a room via a booking website and managed to get a double room for 3 nights at the price of 90euro. One day after the reservation another friend decided to join so I called the hotel asking if we could change the room to a triple, they said yes and for an extra charge of 30euros in total. Once we arrived there the desk clerk told us he didn't know anything about the extra person and if we wanted that change it will cost us 90 euros more. This was the bitter taste of the whole experience. On the other hand the location of the hotel is very good (walking distance to important landmarks, a metro, the Bosphorus) and the neighbourhood is quiet. The breakfast is really basic and the rooms are not all that clean. If you are not picky this is a good hotel as far as money-value goes, but as far as I am concerned next time I visit Istanbul I will search for another one.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends