USD 198*
USD 101*
USD 96*
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 September 2010

Istanbul hostel is very nice, friendly, economic..... His position in sulthanamet is perfect for turistic site (aya sophia,topkapi ecc.....).
If you have need of laudry, trasport to aereoport, organizzation of tour is possibile at responsable price.
The toilet and bath are clean, and the double room is romantic and big, dormitory is big and comfortable....
Hallo by Elisa e Christian (Italy)!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2009

I tried to book with the Istanbul hostel 3 times over a period of three months. The first 2 attempts were by email, and I received email replies in both cases stating that my request for a booking had been received and would be confirmed in due course. After 3 months had elapsed I smelled rat and rang the reception, whereupon I was told that the hostel was booked out.

Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank angelopoulos
Reviewed 17 May 2008

Istanbul hostel is a cheat. After reading many good reviews I booked this hostel via email and got confirmation. When arrived there, they denied any such email. I requested to check mailbox again, but they said internet is not working. Then they offered a bed in their partner hostel of CEN Sultan. My culture doesn’t support a mixed dormitory, but had no option at 9 pm in an alien city. The partner hostel had cold dirty cellar as dorm and toilet with transparent glass door. There I met other two ladies with the same story.

Stayed: May 2008
2  Thank Sutapa
Reviewed 25 March 2007

Nobel is a small and lovely hostel in sultanahmet.. in front of ArastaBazaar.. Lovely and friendly.. close by all historical places.. And BBQ party in Terrace really nice.. Thank you to nuri and Mehmet..so much, hope you will help other backpackers like did to me.. then they will enjoy istanbul trip.. thank you for everything.. seeya again.. yeyy..

Stayed: March 2007
3  Thank overrlord
Reviewed 29 May 2006

35 Kutlu Gun Sokak, Sultanahmet
Istanbul

I stayed at this hostel over the past weekend, it was a last minute booking since I bought my plane tickets on-the-spot just before the plane departed. I arrived at the hostel at 4AM, and they were kind enough to give me a bed at that ridiculous hour without a reservation.
Throughout my stay the staff were incredibly helpful and friendly.
The location of this hostel is fabulous - within easy walking distance of all the city sights, and the cost of a stay here is amazingly cheap - I paid just a little over $10 USD per night and that included, in addition to lodging, free breakfast and 24hr internet.
More importantly than any of the above was the staff - words cannot express how wonderful they were. On my last night in Istanbul I became gravely ill, and they not only took me to the hospital, but they stayed at my side during the doctors visit, and then they even drove me to the airport since I had missed my shuttle (and I was flying out of Sabiha Gökçen , which is nearly an hour away from the hostel).
For a female travelling alone their kindness was probably life saving. I would ask that anyone looking for lodging during a stay in Istanbul PLEASE patronize this establishment, you will have a spectacular stay.

35 Kutlu Gun Sokak, Sultanahmet