See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 October 2017

The only one positive thing was the location.

Very very rude staff especially the receptionist who has made our check-in (02/10/2017 around 14:00 o'clock) and check-out (04/10/2017 around 10:00 o'clock) old furniture in the rooms, the air conditioner doesn't work, very noisy... I can write many more things but... I will just say: I not recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Thank you the guy from reception (the guy with tatoo) very very nice person.
2 star for rooms - we stay 2 days and full of iranian people very noisy. In the room was a bad smell and if the person form another room smoked all was in your room.
Not a hotel for 60 euro/ night. I stayed at first floor

Room Tip: Mabe the top levels
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Zamfir N
Reviewed 5 July 2017

I was at this hotel from 22 june for 5 nights with my family.I do not suggest anyone this hotel.At first two rooms were given to us,It was located somewhat apart from the hotel's main building.Small rooms,with bad smell that Internet was not connected too.After my protest,rooms changed and they gave us rooms in the main building.
The new rooms were better, but the ventilation system did not work properly.After a day, the ventilation room broke down and changed our room again.For one day, the hotel's air-conditioning system was discontinued due to repairs.
This hotel has just a beautiful lobby and its buildings and accessories are old.
I used to be with the same price at the Hotel all season,Near this hotel.all season was very good.Do not go to this hotel

Room Tip: All rooms are old
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank MehdiM1002
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel..last February and last year too.. It's a beautiful Hotel.. Kinda large room space..and breakfast was very good... Wi-Fi little bit disappointed... Need to be proved.. Otherwise ..hotel is perfect.. I wu definitely stay in next visit to Istanbul.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank saif s
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

A very nice hotel located close to the main attractions. The tram is located right outside that gets you straight to the grand bazaar and blue mosque. The hotel is very nice and has a elegant feel. We stayed in a double room which was a nice size with mini fridge and a sofa. Not much of a view outside though. It has its own barbers and access to sauna. Also a shoe cleaning service. We travelled in October so prices was very good. Well worth it. They have wifi too.

Stayed: October 2016