See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 December 2016

I was there in October 2016, stayed for 4 days with my aunt. Everything was really so nice. Staff are very helpful and kind. I fell in love with the ambiance, room design, restaurant's decoration. Our stay was really "excellent", rooms are clean and comfortable. Plus, it was near sisane metro station and also at the beginning of Istiklal street near the municipality so the location was super good, a one minute walk was enough to take the metro and also to take the Finikler:) I recommend this hotel with no doubt and we're coming back soon with the whole Fam!

Room Tip: Try to choose a room with the street view
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Amanda A
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Nice, clean, excellent location. Boutique hotel with small but delicious breakfast. Internet always a bit of a hazzle. But staff mega helpfull. Really nice rooms, i recommend room 101, it is big and has excellent interesting street life view.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

When i had to stay for 2 days in istanbul, my priority was a central location because i needed to move fast. So i booked a room at Ansen Suites.
Firstly i must say the view of my room was fantastic and though it was in the heart of istanbul i had very quiet couple of nights.
The staff was very friendly and it has very good internet for free. So i ended up spending more time at the hotel than i thought i would.
I recommend ansen to everyone who would like a cozy place to stay with great staff in the center of the city

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2016

Stayed for 3 nights with my family and I would highly recommend it to people who would like to stay in the city centre near the main street. Lots of food restaurants, and shopping malls are just around the corner. Rooms were good and very well maintained.

Stayed: June 2015
Reviewed 4 November 2015

My husband, daughter and I stayed at Ansen Suites for 6 nights in October 2015. This is a very comfortable hotel with excellent, helpful staff. The suite room was large and well furnished (slightly brighter lighting would have been great). The breakfast was good. The location is excellent; a short walk from Istiklal Caddesi and also very close to the Tünel for easy access to Sultanahmet. We would definitely recommend Ansen Suites to friends.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family