See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Nice, clean, excellent location. Boutique hotel with small but delicious breakfast. Internet always a bit of a hazzle. But staff mega helpfull. Really nice rooms, i recommend room 101, it is big and has excellent interesting street life view.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

When i had to stay for 2 days in istanbul, my priority was a central location because i needed to move fast. So i booked a room at Ansen Suites.
Firstly i must say the view of my room was fantastic and though it was in the heart of istanbul i had very quiet couple of nights.
The staff was very friendly and it has very good internet for free. So i ended up spending more time at the hotel than i thought i would.
I recommend ansen to everyone who would like a cozy place to stay with great staff in the center of the city

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2016

Stayed for 3 nights with my family and I would highly recommend it to people who would like to stay in the city centre near the main street. Lots of food restaurants, and shopping malls are just around the corner. Rooms were good and very well maintained.

Stayed: June 2015
Reviewed 4 November 2015

My husband, daughter and I stayed at Ansen Suites for 6 nights in October 2015. This is a very comfortable hotel with excellent, helpful staff. The suite room was large and well furnished (slightly brighter lighting would have been great). The breakfast was good. The location is excellent; a short walk from Istiklal Caddesi and also very close to the Tünel for easy access to Sultanahmet. We would definitely recommend Ansen Suites to friends.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2015

i visited istanbul with one week ago , i booked online for one night , then i asked the manager to extend the accommodation for other 3 nights,,,but it was on Friday and the manager didn`t tell the reception guy my requset,,,i went out with my friends next day and came back late afternoon to find all my stuff were backed and my baggage thrown in the loopy, they said to me that they have to packup my stuff coz my reservation is just only for one night,, and they have a guest in the room,,,,i was shoked, it seems that i have been kicked out form the hotel ,, they did not call me to tell me that,, it was a rude action by the reception guy ,, who didn't know my reservation with the manager who was in vacation in the weekend for 2 days,,,,,,, i called him , he admit that it was his mistake and missarrangement,, and they offer me a room in other nearby hotel , which was miserable ..i had to pay to other hotel an extra money that i don't need it,,,
the manager offered me a free night and a upgrade to executive suite , i came back the other day to find that the free upgrade is not real ,, i moved to similar room but in higher floor,,,,and he let me pay the 4 th night in high price than my original booking,,,, i lost about 100$ with his communication ,,, but he replace me with a free night,,,,,,i was hard to travel from hotel to another within 24 hours.
thanks for the manager for his free night ,, but he should be more conscious about communication with his staff another time,, so not this happen to another guest,,,,,,, and let his staff improve their English language to ease the communication between them and guests,,,,,
improve their breakfast ,,, to fix some issues in their bathrooms ,, and electricity blugs and inputs were bad in rooms.....
the noise out side the room was horrible,,,it was a weekend , and a dancing shouting people down street was so noisy,,, i could not sleep that night,
No View,,,,,,,

Room Tip: higher floors,,,,,, less noise
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business