All reviewsblue mosqueturkeysea viewterrace restaurantcozy hotelhagia sophiaold citytram stationbreakfast buffettourist attractionstop floorhippodromesultanahmetemin
Reviewed 4 February 2012

The hotel close to blue mosque and grand bazaar. If you are couple, go there. It is worth it out of the money you will spend. Friendly staff and helpfull.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 3 February 2012

We stayed in Istanbul for 3 nights for business. We could not have asked for better service or friendliness. They upgraded our room,so we had a lovely view.I would highly recommend this small boutique hotel. Even if one is in Istanbul on holiday its a perfect location. Thanking all the staff for making our stay so easy and comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2012

I stayed with my friends for christmas .it was our best holiday,hotel daphne has very nice coustumers and very nice ,swetty rooms.Hotel has so romantic view at terrace restAurant.And customers so helpful .The rooms are Pretty and cleaning is most important for hotel also for us,daphne hotel has 5 Stars experiences but it has boutique concept .people who is going istanbul,they should stay at Daphne hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 22 January 2012

I slept in one of the most beautiful hotels in the Hotel Daphne.Rooms, lobby and terrace with spectacular seaview.The customers are very helpful and hotel is very clean and has mystical design mix with ottoman and modern.It is the first time i came Istanbul and i stayed at Hotel Daphne .The Hotel has a really positive energy.You can feel your self so special like a king :) .Certainl i suggest people Hotel Daphne , if you need really feel relax and happy, Stay here. The most beautiful gift to yourself.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 January 2012

The rooms are very comfortable, even if small. We were happy to stay here because the location is excellent and the staff is helpful at every need. The breakfast is a mix of Turkish and European; light but well sufficient. I suggest they add fresh fruit though there was plenty (for me) of dried fruit. All-in all, I will continue to stay here whenever I can. The view of the Maramara Sea from 501 was beautiful.

Room Tip: Face the Maramara Sea in the "x01" rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple