Crowne Plaza Istanbul - Oryapark(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
USD 91
USD 84
CrownePlaza.com
USD 187
USD 166
Hilton
USD 118
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 134/night.

USD 272
Priceline
USD 475
USD 414
  • Restaurant
All reviewshagia sophiablue mosqueold citygrand bazaarperfect locationbasilica cisterngulhane parkwithin walking distancequiet streetthe hotel staffturkish breakfastturkeyspice marketsmall hoteltram lineboutique hotelrooftop terrace
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The staff was devoted to serving us, even to the point of waking us up, when we overslept for a tour pick-up. The breakfast was abundant and served in a bright upper room. The location was ideal for walking to the Old Town sights and to the waterfront.

Room Tip: A back room is quieter for those who go to bed early.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
ZeynepSultanHotel, General Manager at Zeynep Sultan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Sir or Madam, good afternoon from Istanbul where the two continents meet. I was really pleased to read your very lovely feedback.we can focus on our guests needs and ensure they are well cared for.I have passed on your kind words to my team here It is all of the teams aim here to ensure our guests have a perfect stay with us.I thank you once again for taking the time to post your feedback. We look forward to wellcoming you and your friends from your country back in the near future. Kind regards Erol CELIK

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The hotel has perfect location and most of the tourist attractions are within walking distance, including Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Basilica Cistern, Gulhane Park, Topkapi Palace, Grand Bazar, Spice Market and Bosphuros. They have cordial staff. We spent three nights at the hotel and it was a pleasant experience.
Here i would like to mention that we reached the hotel at an odd time without any prior booking, the room rates were higher than our budget so we aksed the receptionist to help us in finding a room at lower rates. He went out of the way in getting a suitable accommodation for us. Most of the hotels in the locality were either fully booked or were quoting higher prices so one of their staff members Mr.Murat carried our luggage weighing around 30 kgs and escorted us to a couple of hotels in search of a suitable hotel till we managed to get a room at a hotel. We spent two nights at two different hotels and eventually ended up moving to Zeynep Sultan.Unlike other cities Istanbul is full of tourists even when it's not a tourists season so the rates of even below average hotels are unrealistically high. It's really painful to compromise on quality when one is on holidays. So we raised our budget slightly to have peace of mind.
Besides breakfast the hotel offers complimentary tea with light snacks at around 5 PM. The receiptionists stay available round the clock, we kept asking them for help and guidance on and off. Sometimes we were in need of iron, mobile chargers, etc. and at others for seeking guidance about the markets, modes of transportation, distances, etc. Their response was always quick and satisfactory.
If you decide to stay at Zeynep Sultan you will save money, time and energy. I would highly recommend Hotel Zeynep Sultan to anyone desirious of getting quality service.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
ZeynepSultanHotel, General Manager at Zeynep Sultan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Mrs Atiqa Gul, good afternoon from Istanbul where the two continents meet. I was really pleased to read your very lovely feedback.we can focus on our guests needs and ensure they are well cared for.I have passed on your kind words to my team here It is all of the teams aim here to ensure our guests have a perfect stay with us.I thank you once again for taking the time to post your feedback. We look forward to wellcoming you and your friends from your country back in the near future. Kind regards Erol CELIK

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We came from Tallinn, Estonia and stayed there for 4 days in March 2018 and were very satisfied. The hotel is centrally located in a silent street and within walking distance of about 10-15 minutes to the famous Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque and other interesting sites in this region. The hotel is easy to access from the tram line T1, stops Sultanahmet or Gülhane.
The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and nice. We slept well, no noise. There was a very good selection of breakfast.
We enjoyed it and we would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
ZeynepSultanHotel, General Manager at Zeynep Sultan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Sir or Madam, good afternoon from Istanbul where the the two continents meet. I was really pleased to read your very lovely feedback. I was delighted that you found that the hotel met your expectations in our property.We feel that our guests are our family members for ever.now we can focus on our guests needs and ensure they are well cared for.I have passed on your kind words to my team here It is all of the teams aim here to ensure our guests have a perfect stay with us.I thank you once again for taking the time to post your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you and your friends from your country back in the near future. Kind regards Erol CELIK

Reviewed 22 February 2018

This was possibly one of the worst hotel experiences I have ever had. The first day, the electronic door lock broke, so they finally found the master key and claimed the door was fixed. That evening, at 11:00 pm, the door was still broken on my return, but the manager had taken the key home with him, causing a 45 minute delay before getting into my room. Then the technician was supposed to come the next day, but didn't. The manager seemed to feel that this was all my fault, and had a very bad attitude. Additionally, there were renovations going on, and the drilling would start early morning and go until after 9 pm at night, even after asking if they could quit. The sounds of a hammer went much later.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jon_Larsen
ZeynepSultanHotel, General Manager at Zeynep Sultan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Sir or Madam greetings from Istanbul,

Are you sure that you have passed by our hotel because we have no renovation in our hotel nowadys.
if you do it one day I and my staff will do our best to make your stay as comfortable as possible.

Thanks

Reviewed 9 December 2017

This small very friendly hotel with very clean well presented rooms, continental breakfast included. The Hagia Sophia mosque is within easy walking distance, a short walk also to the massive bazaar, its probably best to plan a few visits its that big!!!!!.
I would recommend good flat shoes as the roads and pavements tend to be uneven and have unexpected changes in levels.
A boat trip is also recommended.
The airport to hotel shuttle is well worth booking both ways book with the hotel.
The receptionist Ersin Taruk was very very helpful.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
ZeynepSultanHotel, General Manager at Zeynep Sultan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear Stephen, good morning from Istanbul where the the two continents meet. I was really pleased to read your very lovely feedback. I was delighted that you found that the hotel met your expectations in our property.We feel that our guests are our family members for ever.now we can focus on our guests needs and ensure they are well cared for.I have passed on your kind words to my team here It is all of the teams aim here to ensure our guests have a perfect stay with us.I thank you once again for taking the time to post your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you and your friends from your country back in the near future. Kind regards Erol CELIK