“Just a great place and a wonderful host !”
other travellers have booked this property
Main bedroom, window faces the street
I pay attention to details!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Main bedroom, window faces the street
I pay attention to details!
The local park where learned men gather, 1 minute from your apartment
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Mickael92...
Paris, France
“Just a great place and a wonderful host !”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

Firsr of all, i need to say that im french, so sorry by advance for my mistakes ;)

When i arrived in istanbul i wasnt really in the mood to have a nice trip here coz my friend who had to join me here wasn't able to come because of trouble in her country (living in libya actually)! But when i met adar, he just told me "be happy". Thi is his way of life, and he did everything to me to feel good in istanbul, considering me mostly as an old friend that as a customer ! He took time with me to show me the best places where to eat around the appartement (turkish places with really few tourists) and then we had a scooter tour together in the old city (sultan ahmet)! After a few time he he makes me feels better and forget a bit i will finally travel alone here in turkey.

He even proposed me if i wanted to have a drink at his place if we were both available. Then, after going to taksim place i called him. He was at his home, and we had a drink together here at his place (with such are ally nice view on the bosphorous !!!! )! That is how Adar is ! He will do what he can to make you feel happy in his place.

About the appartement, it was just a perfect place to stay in in order to visit istanbul. Its just 10 to 15 minutes walking of the highlights of the old stambul! The appartement is clean, the area is safe and quiet. Everything inside the appartement to cook if you dont want to go out to eat. Air cond and fan ! What else ? I had no problem with the wifi.

If you want to stay there, just send him a message and, as if it is available he will probably saw while answering you "let them fell happy" (i've heard him saying that 2 times when we were having a glass at his apaprtement) ! ;) here will may begin your nice stay in istanbul.

You can go there with eyes closed, im quite sure i'll not be desapointed.

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
MJane_11
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Self-catering accommodation with excellent host and location.”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

This apartment is located in the fascinating, shoe-making district of Istanbul and is in easy walking distance to the main tourist sites as well as local food shops and restaurants. Adar, the friendly owner who speaks very good English, met us in a central area and accompanied us to the apartment, very helpfully giving us a tour of the area so we could find our way and anything we might need. The accommodation was clean and comfortable but fairly basic as regards self-catering facilities. The shower worked well, but no hot water to bathroom or kitchen taps as is standard in the area. Recommend the shared taxi services to the airport for 5€ per person.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Kind and helpful host, Adar. Good location within easy walking distance of key attractions
Liked least: Temporary? Noisy neighbours in apartment below.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
NM, USA

Check-in / front desk Service
USA
Reviewed 9 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing