USD 231
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Istanbul - Oryapark(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
USD 149
USD 91
getaroom.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 102/night.

USD 375
USD 216
HotelsClick
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 242/night.

Sirkeci Mansion(Istanbul)
USD 158
USD 135
getaroom.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 182/night.

USD 522
  • Restaurant
All reviewscevahir mallbusiness loungemetro stationswimming poolbusiness hotelbeautiful hotelwalking distancebusiness tripbreakfast buffetturkeyrooms are spaciousstreet noisehotel restauranthotel staffspecial thanksturkish bathtaksim square
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Will recommend your hotel to my friends and business partners. Excellent location, excellent service, nice and polite staff. A walking distance from the most popular places in Istanbul. Very closed to the metro station. Very easy to drive to the motorways to get in and get out from Istanbul.

Room Tip: Room 247 was very good
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Ersin_Durgun, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Istanbul Sisli, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Mr.Georgi
Warmest greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel, Istanbul Sisli. It was good to know that we could give quality service to you during your stay with us and I am happy to know that you liked and enjoyed your stay. One of our biggest advantage is located in the city center and close to main attractions and public transportations. We are looking forward to have you here soon.

Best Regards,
Ersin Durgun

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I had a small visit until I got to the hotel after an invitation from my friend Selcuk Irem to try the hotel I was one of the pioneers of the Shangri-La Bosphorus Hotel and they are very familiar with this and I was impressed with the hotel and it was a good stay and all thanks to my friend Selcuk Irem

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Ersin_Durgun, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Istanbul Sisli, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Khalilazyat, Thank you indeed for your valuable time to score us and share your lovely comments. We are truely happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Kind Regards,
Ersin Durgun, General Manager

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

check in great,hotel rooms excellent but you have to pay tips for every service so keep change with you, the workers treat me bad because I don't have change to pay them since I just arrived, I'm so upset

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Ersin_Durgun, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Istanbul Sisli, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your time to evaluate your recent stay and share your comments. Looking forward to seeing you with us again in the near future.

Kind Regards ,

Ersin Durgun , General Manager

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The cheapest 5 star hotel ever!!! Where do I start:
1. When we want to check out we called the reception three times to send someone to take our luggage and no one came we had to take our luggage downstairs by ourselves, I never knew a five-star hotel is a serve yourself hotel!!!

2. When we receive the wood room the AC was broken and there was no slippers no bathrobes.

3. The maid who cleaned our room left the coffee cups dirty and sticky for us to drink in it for the next morning (gross), and when she do the beds she puts our clothes on the floor and left them there for us to come back and see them on the floor how rude is that???

4. I stayed in the hotel for 10 days and the breakfast never changed its own who is eggs and cheese nothing changed ever!!!!

5. The bedsheets was ripped and the bed was so small for an adult to sleep in, and the pillow was so uncomfortable and the blanket was very thin,and the maid never bring more supplies for the bathroom like hand soap and shower caps.

6. The room service staff were very rude and they take an hour t do what ask about and they never do it in a polite way!!!

Overall it's was very very uncomfortable staying in this hotel, I'm definitely never going to stay in it in any country ever! I don't recommend anyone to stay it whatsoever!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest, Thank you so much for taking the time to write the review! Please accept my personal deepest apologies about the matter you encountered while you were in our hotel. We really appreciate every feedback we get from our guests, as this is the only right way to improve on details which would add positive value to any experience while staying with us. I want to make sure that you feel your comments were heard. Respectfully,

Ersin Durgun, General Manager

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I am currently staying in radisson blue sisli hotel. My colleagues and I are here for business trip. With Mr. Selcuk’s assistance everything is perfect and very professional. I recommend anyone who’s coming for business trip to stay here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Ersin_Durgun, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Istanbul Sisli, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Reda,

It was a big pleasure to host you at our Hotel and i would like to personally thank you for taking time and share your valuable comments. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us...

We hope to welcome you on your next visit to Istanbul

Best Regards