“Must see view in Istanbul”
Review of Pierre Lotti Cafe

Ranked #8 of 371 Coffee & Tea in Istanbul
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed 3 March 2018

A very peaceful and magnificent location if you have the time to relax in the city on your travel. Just sit back and enjoy your Turkish tea looking at the city from above. Beautiful during all seasons!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Amazing place for a day out, went their around 10 in the morning the wither was a bit cold but it was worth it, it over looks the water and you can see almost all the major attractions on the Asian side, the trip to the top will take you less than 5 minutes, the prices were fare 2 Turkish coffee and 2 fresh orange juice for 40 TL recommended for both families and couples.
Enjoy

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Amazing view with a cup of coffee,every tourist should visit this place!!! nice plays to chill with friends

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Loved this place, good food, friendly staff and very good service.
Nice place to eat and chill.
Very close to the grand bazaar, blue mosque etc.
Will always go back there when I'm in Sultanahmet.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I made a special effort to get here after hearing people rave it about it and perhaps that had given me too a high an expectation but I found this to be a very average place. First of all it was incredibly busy so it was difficult to get a seat (no city views for me) and the staff were rushed and quite rude. I had a tea and got out of there as fast as I could as I felt so ill at ease. I believe you could get an ice cream but there didn't seem to be food on offer.

There are two ways to get here; up the cable car or walking through the graveyard. I took the graveyard route up (tiring but interesting!) and the cable car back down. The view from the top of the cable car is stunning but you don't need to go to the cafe to enjoy it. There's plenty of street food around if you're wanting a snack at the top.

I wouldn't go out of my way to visit again.