All reviews apple tea budget hotel old city nice breakfast nice hotel great location walking distance luxury airport
Reviewed 13 May 2015 via mobile

The hotel is very good is near to blue mosque about 150m . the team are great, professional and totaly tuned. You feel like home don't hesitate to choose it.

By the way kamel and mohammed will be your man for any situation.

Date of stay: May 2015
Reviewed 23 April 2015 via mobile

We took a 5-bed room which turn out to be a 6-bed room, actually! Room was big and comfy although the furnishing was a bit strange.
Bathroom was quite old and needs some fixing but it was more than fine for the price, which is really low, including breakfast! (But do not expect a 5* buffet, obviously)

The very best was the staff, they were all the time offering all the tea we wanted for free and gave us some advices as well.
The best moment came on our last night: one of my friends was having her birthday and, when we asked the guy in reception for a lighter to light up the candles, he went outside and bought a whole big cake for her!!

Also, location is very good: about 5 minutes to the blue mosque by walk.

Also, if you take the shuttle to airport at the hotel they offered us to pay 9€ instead of 10€

Reviewed 7 April 2015

I had a really good time in this hotel!It's an old building but the rooms are super clean and the beds are really comfortable.The rooms are completely quiet and night!and the wifi was great in rooms.
and the staff..they are really really nice and helping!They're always ready to help u with anything!I also loved their apple tea they offered everytime I came back to hotel:)
the breakfast was ok too!all in all you get much more than u pay here,they even got free transfer to airport for me
I was a solo female traveller and I felt completely safe and had a comfortable stay in family istanbul!

Room tip: I was in room 401!the stairs are a bit uneasy but the staff kindely carried my luggage so that was okay!the room was quite spacious comparing to other hotels in istanbul but it just had a small window near the roof.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 April 2015

i left my ❤️ is Istanbul. If i have to visit again i will definitely choose Family Istanbul hotel, wherein most of the tourist spots is located nearby. The staff is very warm, friendly and approachable. The cozy dine in area and clean room made us feel we're in the right place.. I am not a tea addict, but here i have tasted the best "apple tea" that they offer for us. ☕️ see you real soon FAMILY ISTANBUL, keep it up!✋✋✋✋

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank sanchai10
Reviewed 20 March 2015 via mobile

Cheap and very well located. Very friendly staff, kind and helpful. It was the birthday of one of us and they bring us a birthday cake. Also they always offered to us tea. The location is really good, around 5 minutes to Blue Mosque and St. Sofia.

Date of stay: March 2015