See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 September 2017

we spent here one night. 9 years ago were rooms in much better shape or hotel offers different standards of rooms. Anyway - we were satisfied - rooms and bathrooms were cleaned. It took quite long time on reception. Parking is in the area next. Breakfast was rich.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Priceline sold this property as a 5 star hotel. I think is not even 1 star. The place is dirt, only one elevator worked. The rooms a disaster, bathroom dirt no closet. Area not that noce. People unfriendly. No restaurants.

How this can be a 5 stars. My advice is don't rely in yhos companies like Priceline and book directly to a good hotel. We checked out half and hour later and went to the Grand Hyatt.

Room Tip: Go directly to a good hotel and a well recognize one.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I have been going to Istanbul for the past 8 years at least 6 times a week. I have stayed in hotels from 3 stars to 5 stars and sometimes resorts and never had a worse experience.

2 days ago I was on a business trip and I booked in this hotel "Ortakoy princess hotel" through booking.com and they said it is a 5 star hotel.

I will not talk much, the pics will say it all but just two comments: look at the pool in a 5 star hotel in august and AC water was coming from the ceiling the first night, they fixed it before I noticed I have to write this review.

In a nut she'll do not go there...

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 July 2017

No hot water most of the time. No water at all on the last day (also no prior warning, no explanation, no apollogy). Air conditioning stopped working at some point. Seagulls walking all over tables and cutlery and stealing food from the breakfast tables, staff did not seem to care. Loud turkish wedding parties in the hotel just beneath our window twice in 5 days. Staff did not speak english and was not helpful or friendly at all.
The location, though a cab ride away from major attractions/city center, is lovely. But you would be better of in any hostel or for that matter camping place.

Room Tip: The ones with the view come with weddings under your window.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank supasnail
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 5 nights. There were 3 us in a room made for 2 people, meaning one slept on an extra bed, which is fine except the bed didn't have proper bed covers (it looked like a tabelcloth) and the room and had 2 towels. On the breakfast terrace the seagulls roamed free. One of them actually managed to poop on a table. While they were stealing food and jumping on cutlery nobody bothered to shoo them away. Or change the said cutlery. One of us had the pleasure to taste what fermented fruit compote tastes like. The rest of us enjoyed the tasteless coffee. Food was terrible even for a hostel. Except for the watermelon. If you dared to plan on taking a shower in the morning, or the evening, or anytime during the day, most of the time your shower had to be a cold one since hot water was present in random short periods during the day.No worries tho, the room was hot enough from the poor ac, that those cold showers were welcomed. On day 4 we lost the running water completely. I for one love enjoying local culture and experience new things. But having loud Turkish weddings in front of my room window on the breakfast, while I try to sleep, might not be what I had in mind. To keep this review short, I will not even go into receptionist not speaking english and being unhelpful and our room keys sporadically stopping working. Worst hotel ever.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business