USD 209
USD 198
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Istanbul - Oryapark(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
USD 65
Priceline
USD 582
USD 411
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrooftop terraceblue mosqueyogurthagia sophiagrand bazaarevery morningcharming hotelperfect locationwithin easy walking distancestandard roomold citybreakfast was deliciousspent nightsmain sitesbasilica cisternsultanahmetmustafa
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

V nice hotel with beautiful decor and furniture created a homely ambience for our 4 night stay in istanbul.
Check in was v quick. We were in room 303 in the original part of hotel so had a lift to the floor. From there another flight of stairs took us to the terrace where we experienced spectacular views of the Bosphorus and new city beyond and the old city behind us.
Room 303 was a delight. It was quiet and bed was comfortable. Bathroom has a full bath and marble sink. The hairdryer was not powerful enough to dry my long hair unfortunately. They don't have any others so i recommend you bring your own if you have long hair.
The hotel is within a km of all the main sites- the blue mosque, Hagia Sophia and the Topkapi palace. Grand bazaar is a little further. We walked but you can get the T1 tram line to Baglicar from Sultanahmet (blue mosque area) and get off at Kapali carzi. We had a v pleasant wall along the river to Gulhane gardens (v pleasant meander in manicured gardens) watching the fishermen at work .
Food was excellent throughout our stay and pretty reasonable. We were eating out for £20-£25 most nights. Highly recommend Duvares (where we had the most amazing new year's eve), Albora (where there is a hidden byzantine palace) and the Sabbahatein sea food restaurant a minute" s walk from the hotel. You must also try the buzzing Sehzade cag kebab cafe which is an Istanbul institution. It is in Sirkeci area (we walked but you can get T1 to kabatas getting off at sirkeci ). A cag is a kebab done on a horizontal spit. With lavash and side order of ezme and yoghurt u can eat out for abt 40TL!
Btw do visit the lovely sweet and tea shop left and 1st right from hotel.
Istanbul is a romantic and lively city. Definitely coming bk in summer and staying at the Sari Konak.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2017

The hotel was extremely great! With its uniquely decorated guest rooms and splendid ambiance. The staffs were really friendly and helpful specially those at the front desk, they were all welcoming. The entire hotel was definitely clean and peaceful. All the rooms were all equipped and comfortable. You will absolutely have a marvelous stay with this hotel!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

The location is great but I couldn’t sleep bcz of the curtains and there were no lifts were I had to carry my baggages plus the housekeeping services is so poor they even left the trush under the sink didn’t bother to take all they did is making the bed room was still a mess and dirty. There r many better hotels in the same area for me never again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Roonishere
Reviewed 25 September 2017

I booked this hotel directly for a stopover in July. I also arranged my airport/hotel transfers with them ...which went perfectly. This hotel is in a great location just behind the Blue Mosque/Arasta Bazaar and within walking distance to all the old town sights. The staff are great, I arrived early and was able to check in straight away, which was much appreciated. Great breakfast on a lovely rooftop terrace. Room was well appointed and very clean. Would be happy to stay again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

The location of hotel is perfect. Breakfast here is so good. The room is bit small but cozy. There are many shops & restaurants & easy to access travel spot such as haiga sophia & blue mosque. Staffs are here friendly & helpful. But only negative side of hotel was poor wifi on 2nd floor. I stayed room number 206. My 2nights staying in hotel I never succeeded to connect internet. I asked different staffs they already known about the issue but couldn't solve.

Stayed: September 2017