The Ritz-Carlton, Istanbul
Divan Istanbul(Istanbul)
Taxim Suites(Istanbul)
  • Breakfast included
1,413 results
All reviewsclub levelsoccer stadiumtaksim squarepartial viewdolmabahce palacefour seasonsoutdoor poolbosphorus viewlobby barluxurious hotelconcierge serviceturkeysteam roomturkish delightrooms are largefantastic hotelbuffet breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 March 2012

This hotel is very luxury and perfect. Great stay, big rooms, great views from the window, excellent bed, fantastic bathroom with everything served to you. The best breakfast ever had. Excellent service. Top ranking.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the Bosphorus. The view is enchanting.
1  Thank Corrado C
Reviewed 22 February 2012

This was my first time Istanbul and I decided to stay at the Ritz. It was a great experience.
Service was great, staff was super nice and cannot say enough about them; for example, I actually drop my new phone in the taxi and the staff working in the front door somehow got it back. I don’t how they did it but the taxi driver was back in an hour with my phone, amazing. Also, the rooms are very nicely decorated, the food was very good and view from the hotel is unbelievable. Also, I wanted to especially thank the concierges; Filiz Kirmizigul and Menekse Goker. They were super helpful and in my short time, I was able to check out important sites in Istanbul. Overall, great experience and I higher recommend the Ritz to all.

2  Thank basitkhn
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Firstly We are genuine visitors not some made up story teller.
We stayed in a few hotels in different countries (Hilton,The Address,Sheraton,swissotel,marriott and so on......)I feel The Ritz tops. We came to Istanbul for our romantic holiday to get away from work stress etc just to have our "ME" time,we weren't disappointed.
The Ritz Istanbul is just where to be to remind you of why you work so hard and what pampering is all about,We were met by the door men so polite and helpful scanned the bags etc and another 2 ushers,lead us to the reception(nice clean elegant lobby)my wife already had her eyes glowing with joy,in no time we were checked in offered us tea and Turkish delights ,Then escorted to our Deluxe suite,it was just what i needed,Excellent just perfect you just feel at home,the food the service ........everything about THE RITZ-CARLTON ISTANBUL is just as you always would want it to be Class with Excellence wrapped with comfort topped with that romantic touch!!!!!!! WE RECOMMEND IT.

Room Tip: We had the Deluxe suite so i recommend it
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jermaine F
Reviewed 19 February 2012

I've stayed here on a number of occassions and would go back everytime. The service is excellent - they genuinely seem to take a personal interest in you from the moment you walk through the door.
The rooms are decorated very nicely and well thought out.
The one downside on this trip was there was an outdoor concert close to the hotel that went late into the night that can be heard from the rooms.
Aside from this, you really can't go wrong staying at the Ritz in Istanbul.

4  Thank jonjacobson
Reviewed 19 February 2012

We spent the night at the Ritz prior to our Bodrum trip.
The Ritz is the Ritz. From the moment you step into the hotel you feel it.
The service and care we received was on par for their standards. English speaking staff were helpful.
Unlike other reviews, I thought the location was great. We did walk to outdoor market and surrounding local businesses (even got a Turkish cut and shave). I said, we only spent the night and wish we had more time to explore.
The rooms are well appointed (forget which room we had but very nice bathroom) and clean. My room had a view of the Besiktas soccer stadium, if there were a game I'd be able to watch the match right form the room!
We felt verry comfortable. Top notch.

I want to make another trip to Bodrum at some point in my life and this will be another stop.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends