This is a luxury 5 star hotel hotel from the middle of the 18th century. It is divided into a Palace section and a hotel section with more than 300 rooms and suites. It is popular for high class locals to have their wedding as well as Sunday buffet breakfast with everything you can think of for a delicious Sunday breakfast with friends - and a chef in a corner in the restaurant to make exactly what you want.
The architecture of this hotel is a reason to visit alone, and you can visit it by car or - as we did - with a chartered yacht. You simply cannot visit Istanbul without seeing Ciragan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cıragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul offers the ultimate in luxury and glamour of a genuine Ottoman Palace with its 313 rooms including 22 suites in the hotel and 11 suites in the historical Palace. This 5-star luxury Imperial Palace hotel is located on the shores of the magnificent Bosphorus overlooking the ancient city of Istanbul, provides a one-of-a-kind experience with its historical ambiance and excellent Kempinski service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Wotif.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul Hotel Istanbul
- Ciragan Palace Kempinski Hotel Istanbul
- Istanbul Ciragan Palace Kempinski
- Kempinski Istanbul