2,062 results
All reviews tugra restaurant infinity pool park view bosphorus view four seasons ottoman empire turkish restaurant beautiful hotel breakfast buffet is turkey asian side turkish delight old city luxury concierge ortakoy bosphoros
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We spent a wonderful time. The view from the room is gorgeous. Rooms are clean. We loved the breakfast. Service is excellent. Staff is friendly. It was an unforgettable experience. We enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
CPKI, General Manager at Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear Ciragan Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive feedback following your recent visit and sharing your remarkable experience with other travelers on TripAdvisor.com.
Together with my team, I hope to welcome you back soon again and provide you the finest Turkish hospitality again here at the Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul.
Yours sincerely

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Absolutely beautiful architecture, professional and kind front desk and concierge service, wonderful location, exceptional breakfast buffet, elegant yet comfortable with amazing views of the Bosphorus. The finest hotel in Istanbul!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
CPKI, General Manager at Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Ciragan Guest,
First of all we are very happy to be able to host you in our legendary hotel. It was a true pleasure for us to read your thoughtful comment and we are glad to hear that we were able to meet your every single expectation in overall. We are also really thankful for acknowledging our employees, we have passed along your kind comments to them.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Staying 3 nights at this beautiful hotel was great.best quality perfect services good staff,high security...beatuful view.everything is great maybe less than the value you pay but it is nice.there is somthing that I want mention is that you dont feel relax here because of the district security.everytime you enter they control u and ur stuff.you cant take pics easily .always there is someone is following you to remember u r not allowed take photo unless u mention ur room No.photography is forbiden at pool erea.the enviroment is so politicaly mabye coz of special guests they have .that make u uncomfortable.for example for breakfast lady attack me that why are u looking at me I am important guest and said bad words in Turkish.i was looking at Bosphorous back to window not her.gusets are bussiness man not for pleasure.so before going there plz check there is no siminar or event coz it make bother u.Next one I wont choose this hotel coz I did nt feel relax as a tourist but service is perfect.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
CPKI, General Manager at Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear Ciragan Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Booking.com following your recent visit.
As we value every single comment and opinion of our valuable guests, we would like to discuss your points with you in more detail at your convenience. In this regards I will be very pleased if you could kindly contact me directly at ralph.radtke@kempinski.com
referring to this review in the email title.
Together with my team, I hope to welcome you back again soon and provide you with the finest Turkish hospitality here at Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Its my second time in Ciragan, but now with my girlfriend to celebrate her birthday.

This hotel takes my heart everytime I go there, its magical like in a fairytale, very romantic with an amazing Bosphorus view!

Breakfast in Laledan restaurant was the best one compared to the previous hotels I have been (Regnum Carya, Cavo Tagoo, and so on...)

They brought a surprise birthday cake in the room to make my stay even better.

Tugra restaurant its a MUST DO when you are in Ciragan, the food quality and service is top notch.

Special thanks to Cansu and other staff members that were so nice and kind.

Highly recommend it :)

Dear Ciragan Guest,
First of all we are very happy to be able to host you in our legendary hotel once again. It was a true pleasure for us to read your thoughtful comment and we are glad to hear that we were able to meet your every single expectation in overall. We are also really thankful for acknowledging our employees, we have passed along your kind comments to them.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

This is not only the best hotel in Istanbul by far, in my view it is the best hotel in the world. I am a frequent traveller who stays with all the major hotel brands around the world. Whenever I come back to Ciragan Palace, I get amazed by the quality of service. On all my visits throghout the years, this hotel has managed to impress me on each visit by exceeding my already high expectations.
This visit was no exception. The moment we got off our car in front of the hotel, we were welcomed by the very kind and professional Mr. Burak. He has the aura of a diplomat welcoming royalty to the hotel, which he might have had no shortage of doing in this hotel. At the reception we have been checked in by Mr. Efe Gurol, the most polite and professional hotelier you can come accross. His attention to detail and warm welcome is different than the corporate smile and welcome you get in other hotels. He has made us feel welcome and special from the first moment. Those first impressions make you realise you are in for a treat at a different level and is a sign of the encounters we will have for the rest of the stay. We were then shown to our room by lovely Ms. Maryam. The Bosphorus rooms have views to die for. I haven't even mentioned the rest of the hotel. The property is in the best location in Istanbul. An old palace which is tastefully decorated. It is a miracle how it doesn't get old after all these years and has the same feel since when I first visited the hotel 15 years ago. The pictures will speak for it self. It is no wonder this is the place of choice for visitors to this great city ranging from royalty, statesmen, business men and many other celebrities whose pictures and thank you notes decorate the walls. Thank you to Kempinski and all the staff for another wonderful stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
CPKI, General Manager at Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017