2,062 results
All reviews tugra restaurant infinity pool park view bosphorus view four seasons ottoman empire turkish restaurant beautiful hotel breakfast buffet is turkey asian side turkish delight old city luxury concierge ortakoy bosphoros
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

This is not only the best hotel in Istanbul by far, in my view it is the best hotel in the world. I am a frequent traveller who stays with all the major hotel brands around the world. Whenever I come back to Ciragan Palace, I get amazed by the quality of service. On all my visits throghout the years, this hotel has managed to impress me on each visit by exceeding my already high expectations.
This visit was no exception. The moment we got off our car in front of the hotel, we were welcomed by the very kind and professional Mr. Burak. He has the aura of a diplomat welcoming royalty to the hotel, which he might have had no shortage of doing in this hotel. At the reception we have been checked in by Mr. Efe Gurol, the most polite and professional hotelier you can come accross. His attention to detail and warm welcome is different than the corporate smile and welcome you get in other hotels. He has made us feel welcome and special from the first moment. Those first impressions make you realise you are in for a treat at a different level and is a sign of the encounters we will have for the rest of the stay. We were then shown to our room by lovely Ms. Maryam. The Bosphorus rooms have views to die for. I haven't even mentioned the rest of the hotel. The property is in the best location in Istanbul. An old palace which is tastefully decorated. It is a miracle how it doesn't get old after all these years and has the same feel since when I first visited the hotel 15 years ago. The pictures will speak for it self. It is no wonder this is the place of choice for visitors to this great city ranging from royalty, statesmen, business men and many other celebrities whose pictures and thank you notes decorate the walls. Thank you to Kempinski and all the staff for another wonderful stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
CPKI, General Manager at Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Ciragan Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive feedback following your recent visit and sharing your remarkable experience with other travelers on TripAdvisor.com.
First of all we are very happy to be able to host you in our legendary hotel. It was a true pleasure for us to read your thoughtful comment and we are glad to hear that we were able to meet your every single expectation in overall. We are also really thankful for acknowledging our employees, we have passed along your kind comments to them.
Together with my team, I hope to welcome you back soon again and provide you the finest Turkish hospitality again here at the Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

My sister, niece and I stayed here end of Aug 2017 til begging of sep for one week.

From booking with Zaynap over the phone from overseas til arriving and checking in with two most wonderful professionals Efe and Maryam, being served for food by Korey and Mehmet or being directed by Concierge staff , everything and all were just great experience and easy.

Beautiful view of Bosphorus from your room balcony, restaurant or pool, all equally perfect sceneries.
Their breakfast buffet is huge with array of selections, and if you choose to not take your French toast or waffles from buffet, all you need is ask your waiters ( all are very attentive and polite) and they will bring you one freshly made.

I only wish they would remind people to take their kids to the kids pool and let them be laud there.
They have few different languages on tv stations and having so many Irani guests, they should look at adding Farsi channels as well.

Their Turkish hemam and Massage were just too expensive.
We highly recommend this place, mainly for their kind and friendly customer service and best view.
Special thanks to Efe. He easily let us check out around 5 since we had a later flight, and that is as late as we asked for. No other hotels had past 2 pm with no charge.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Classy hotel with amazing location in front of the Bosphoure and amazing room view and restaurant view and service. The service is excellent and the environment is good
I highly recommend this hotel ..

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2017

I stayed in the hotel 5 nights with my family , every thing in the hotel is absolutely classy the amazing views , the stunning gardens , breakfast , house keeping , the reception and all the staff , the concierge was very helpful , recommending for us a very good restaurant , not of course to mention the Turkish restaurant in the hotel , it was a very exceptional experience for the true ottoman food .
sure this hotel will be our first choice when ever we were is Istanbul .

Room Tip: grand deluxe rooms has the best Bosphorus view .
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
CPKI, General Manager at Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear Ciragan Guest,
It was a true pleasure for us to read your thoughtful comment and we are glad to hear that we were able to meet your expectations in overall.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

My 4th time in Ciragan and always its getting better and better. The room view is amazing, the service is top. Also the restaurant ‘Tugra’ its the best one. Amazing view, stunning views, top service. Thank you for everything.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family