See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 November 2016

So my Wife and I spent 5 days in Istanbul which had a day of travel to Cappadocia. The Hotel staff was superb in accommodating our luggage that we did not wish to carry. They helped us plan our itinerary to make sure we saw and experienced everything that we must as travellers to Turkey.

Also, the rooms are excellent, spacious, superbly clean and the hotel is located at a walking distance from the Metro, eating places, shopping places and most importantly the airport shuttle stops.

All in all the best place to put up in Istanbul.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Its an amazingly clean hotel, the team working here are very cooperative. The location of the hotel is very good. Wifi service is perfectly working in all the rooms. Breakfast is nice. Rooms are clean and space is fair. Elevator is a great things for shoppers.
Its 4 minutes walking from Taksim square, Metro and bus station. Alot of local shops, supermarkets, laundry, and cafes near by.
You can enjoy your sleep no bars or night clubs around. The airport pick up service has a convenient price 25€. Also the Havac shuttle bus is near "from and to the airport 11 TL."

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2016

A hidden Gem, this hotel is more like a Boutique Hostel, with such a great decoration and they make sure you are very comfortable. Located in Taksim (modern part of Istanbul with nightlife close to it), walking distance 8-10 minutes from Taksim square, very well decorated big room with nice bed, very nice bathroom, good breakfast and the guys at the front desk are very helpful and nice. Very much recommended and extremely good value for the money

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank latin0692
Reviewed 21 May 2016

I went Taksim Plussuite Hotel alone, I chose this hotel by reading reviewing on the internet. The hotel is 4 stars but I think is Not more than 3 stars.
Restaurant is underground and they just served breakfast that was NOT appropriate for a 4 stars hotel.
The positive point of this hotel is that Taksim Plussuite Hotel is located near Taksim sq with good price.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in the Plussuite hotel on October 2015 for a week and let me tell you that it was amazing! We enjoyed our stay so much.
We booked our room through the discount offer at booking.com and there were no problem with our booking; when we arrived, our room was ready for us.
Our room was a small and cozy room, but it was VERY clean (my first priority in choosing a hotel was its cleanliness). Internet access was okay, beds were comfortable and clean, bathroom was a little small, but it was very neat and clean too. And there were plenty of closets to put our stuff in. Television, refrigerator and phone were available in the room too.
The hotel was 5min walk away from Taksim sq. It was in a quiet alley and we didn't face any problem related to annoying noise or anything. There were also a good supermarket on the corner of alley which were open 24/7.
Probably after the cleanliness of the hotel, its major positive point was its wonderful staff! They were polite, kind and helping! Most of them know an acceptable amount of English, and they were available and ready to help at any time of the day/night. They would do anything to make you feel home! Especially the lady in the kitchen, she doesn't know much English, but try her best to provide you anything you want :) I love her :)

Sorry for the long review! Anyway, I highly recommend this hotel! It is worth staying, especially comparing to its price!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple