“as good as it gets”
Review of Muyan Suites

Muyan Suites
Ranked #14 of 1,163 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 17 August 2012

The location of the hotel is excellent, easy to walk everywhere. Close to the heart of the old city yet on a quiet side street. The room was big, comfortable and clean and service with a smile from all the staff. Stayed four nights and would certainly go back.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank davidtoo
MuyanSuites, General Manager at Muyan Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

My Dearest Guest davidtoo,

First of all I would like to thank you for spending time to write a review. I am so happy to know that You enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 11 August 2012

Been again in this lovely hotel in the hearth of Istanbul, same great service and comfort.
Is so well connected with the main airport, and every thing is at the doorstep. Perfect for my long weekend!!!
Love it, recommended!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank giannigianni2011

My Dearest Guest giannşgşanni2011,

Reviewed 10 August 2012

The location of this Hotel is very close to many interesting places of Istanbul and the hotel is in a quiet street. All the staff is always ready to help and all are very nice. The room was clean and space-full. We stayed 4 nights in August and it was a very nice stay. I recommand.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2012

I stayed at the Muyan Suites for 3 nights, mid of July. All staff were very nice and friendly.Hotel is located so close to main attraction just walking distance.Room was so beautiful and bed is comfortable.You can ask everything the receptions what you need they are so attenive to assist you.Breakfast was very tasty.If I have any chance to go İstanbul definitely stay over there.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business

My Dearest Guest JanisSpicer,

Reviewed 7 August 2012

This hotel is recommended to me by my turkish friends at my current company in Izmir where I have been living for a while and I have enjoyed the beauties of Istanbul with the comfort provided by the hotel, guidence of the staff and hosted accordingly with the traditional turkish hospitality which is very common for me as I am a turkish residential for 6 months. I am sure that Muyan Suites will be our home in Istanbul which we will be visiting at least 2-3 more times for weekends in the near future.

Room Tip: ask for the rooms as named family suite although there is a small rate difference
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple