USD 187
Hilton
USD 134
USD 118
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 134/night.

Crowne Plaza Istanbul - Oryapark(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
USD 84
Priceline
USD 755
USD 414
  • Restaurant
All reviewsold citygrand bazaarblue mosquefamily suitewalking distancenight managerminute walkturkeysmall hotelquiet streetboutique hotelgreat boutiquethe hotel managerexcellent hotelhagia sophiamajor attractionssultanahmet area
Reviewed 10 August 2012

The location of this Hotel is very close to many interesting places of Istanbul and the hotel is in a quiet street. All the staff is always ready to help and all are very nice. The room was clean and space-full. We stayed 4 nights in August and it was a very nice stay. I recommand.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2012

I stayed at the Muyan Suites for 3 nights, mid of July. All staff were very nice and friendly.Hotel is located so close to main attraction just walking distance.Room was so beautiful and bed is comfortable.You can ask everything the receptions what you need they are so attenive to assist you.Breakfast was very tasty.If I have any chance to go İstanbul definitely stay over there.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
MuyanSuites, General Manager at Muyan Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

My Dearest Guest JanisSpicer,

First of all I would like to thank you for spending time to write a review. I am so happy to know that You enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 7 August 2012

This hotel is recommended to me by my turkish friends at my current company in Izmir where I have been living for a while and I have enjoyed the beauties of Istanbul with the comfort provided by the hotel, guidence of the staff and hosted accordingly with the traditional turkish hospitality which is very common for me as I am a turkish residential for 6 months. I am sure that Muyan Suites will be our home in Istanbul which we will be visiting at least 2-3 more times for weekends in the near future.

Room Tip: ask for the rooms as named family suite although there is a small rate difference
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

My Dearest Guest sarah b,

Reviewed 31 July 2012

We spent a week in Istanbul with our 8 and 10 year old girls mid July at the Muyan Suites. We had a two room suite with the girls each having their own nice sofa beds and us having our own comfortable room behind a door. All of the beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was spacious and clean.

The breakfast was delicious. All four of us (some of us more sensitive than others) ate there every morning and enjoyed the water, juices, pastries, eggs, omeletes, coffee, tea, cheeses, etc. Good place to start the day.

We've travelled all over the world and the thing that separates the good from the great experiences is the staff. The Muyan Suites has enthusiastic and capable staff available at all times. They literally stand up to great you whenever you walk in from the outside or coming down from your room.

It is located about 1.5 uphill blocks along slightly run down streets to a minor artery leading directly into the Hippodrome.... a 5 minute walk to the main sites. We liked the location and were glad every evening when we got home after our wonderful days in Istanbul!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank elisakiss

My Dearest Guest elisakiss,

Reviewed 25 July 2012

It was our first trip tu turkey. I am very pleased that we choosed this hotel. Their hospitality was perfect. All of them were really friendly, aslan, dear tuba, hakan and the other ones that i dont remember their names exactly. Aslan arranged me a free transportation which made me really happy and also helped me with the lost key! Dear tuba also helped me alot. Actually, this was o e the best experiences i have had ever. The breakfast was so good. Our room was really good decorated and room servis was excellent. My fiance and I strongly recommend this hote

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple