“Nice boutique hotel”
Review of Muyan Suites

Muyan Suites
Ranked #13 of 1,159 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 11 August 2012

Been again in this lovely hotel in the hearth of Istanbul, same great service and comfort.
Is so well connected with the main airport, and every thing is at the doorstep. Perfect for my long weekend!!!
Love it, recommended!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank giannigianni2011
MuyanSuites, General Manager at Muyan Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

My Dearest Guest giannşgşanni2011,

First of all I would like to thank you for spending time to write a review. I am so happy to know that You enjoyed your stay.

There are newer reviews for Muyan Suites

Reviewed 10 August 2012

The location of this Hotel is very close to many interesting places of Istanbul and the hotel is in a quiet street. All the staff is always ready to help and all are very nice. The room was clean and space-full. We stayed 4 nights in August and it was a very nice stay. I recommand.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2012

I stayed at the Muyan Suites for 3 nights, mid of July. All staff were very nice and friendly.Hotel is located so close to main attraction just walking distance.Room was so beautiful and bed is comfortable.You can ask everything the receptions what you need they are so attenive to assist you.Breakfast was very tasty.If I have any chance to go İstanbul definitely stay over there.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business

My Dearest Guest JanisSpicer,

Reviewed 7 August 2012

This hotel is recommended to me by my turkish friends at my current company in Izmir where I have been living for a while and I have enjoyed the beauties of Istanbul with the comfort provided by the hotel, guidence of the staff and hosted accordingly with the traditional turkish hospitality which is very common for me as I am a turkish residential for 6 months. I am sure that Muyan Suites will be our home in Istanbul which we will be visiting at least 2-3 more times for weekends in the near future.

Room Tip: ask for the rooms as named family suite although there is a small rate difference
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

My Dearest Guest sarah b,

Reviewed 31 July 2012

We spent a week in Istanbul with our 8 and 10 year old girls mid July at the Muyan Suites. We had a two room suite with the girls each having their own nice sofa beds and us having our own comfortable room behind a door. All of the beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was spacious and clean.

The breakfast was delicious. All four of us (some of us more sensitive than others) ate there every morning and enjoyed the water, juices, pastries, eggs, omeletes, coffee, tea, cheeses, etc. Good place to start the day.

We've travelled all over the world and the thing that separates the good from the great experiences is the staff. The Muyan Suites has enthusiastic and capable staff available at all times. They literally stand up to great you whenever you walk in from the outside or coming down from your room.

It is located about 1.5 uphill blocks along slightly run down streets to a minor artery leading directly into the Hippodrome.... a 5 minute walk to the main sites. We liked the location and were glad every evening when we got home after our wonderful days in Istanbul!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family