USD 187
Hilton
USD 125
USD 118
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 134/night.

Crowne Plaza Istanbul - Oryapark(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
USD 91
Priceline
USD 521
USD 415
  • Restaurant
All reviewsold citygrand bazaarblue mosquefamily suitewalking distancenight managerminute walkturkeysmall hotelquiet streetboutique hotelgreat boutiquethe hotel managerexcellent hotelhagia sophiamajor attractionssultanahmet area
Reviewed 28 May 2012

Pros :
- Walking distance from Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, Ayasofia, Topkapi
- Big room, good bathroom.
- Big safe box in the closet
- Nice bedding
- Nice breakfast (included in price)
- Coffee / tea pot in room with nice selection
- Free bottled water (never drink tap water in Istanbul !)
- Free WiFi
- Great selection of amenities in bathroom (razor, toothbrush, etc.)
- Flat screen TV with many channels
- No traffic noise (in our room)
- Smiling and courteous staff, very friendly, will help you during your stay (tours, restaurants, transfers, etc.)

Cons :
- Small closet, no drawers
- Slow Internet
- TV has only turkish channels - would need some international ones
- I did not like very much the room decoration (but it is a matter of taste)
- Small hotel means no pool, no fitness room (but anyway, who has time for that in Istanbul ?)

For the price, we would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Enrique B
MuyanSuites, General Manager at Muyan Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

My Dearest Guest Enrique B,

First of all I would like to thank you for spending time to write a review. I am so happy to know that You enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 27 May 2012

I Traveled  as a single woman and was not disappointed in this hotel. I had doubts before I go but Istanbul is  a safe city and the location of the hotel is perfect. It's in the center of all major tourist sites, the room was spacious by European standards, very clean and well decorated. The staff were friendly and extremely helpful. There are a lots to see in Istanbul.  I wasn't able to do all the things I wanted to, I'll go back there and definitely stay in Muyan suites.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Burcu T
MuyanSuites, General Manager at Muyan Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

My Dearest Guest Burcu T,

Reviewed 25 May 2012

I love this hotel. Location is perfect, staff are very helpful. We went just for 2 nights, but like hotel so much, so stay one more day. Next time, definitely this hotel.....

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank jolca

My Dearest Guest jolca,

Reviewed 24 May 2012

My family and I stayed in this hotel and words are not enough to say how wonderful was our time here... starting with the great staff... they are just awesome and extremely helpful!! and plus they will make you feel like family =) specially Aslan and Tugba they are great people to have around and talk to... my son at almost 3 year old felt in love inmediately with Tugba and i think tugba did too hehe!... they used to play around in the hotel =)... i want it to bring her back with me lol) and my son still asking for her :)...the rooms are very spacious, comfortable and very clean... breakfast is really good... i'm still missing the homemade grape leaves stuffed with rice for breakfast and the sesame seed paste(Tahini) with my turkish tea... and plus we had sweeties like cookies or cake with our tea or turkish coffee all day long while we were there =) the hotel is great located in a safe area and like 5 min walking from the Blue Mosque and the Hagia Sofia and like 10 min from the Gran bazaar and maybe 15 to the Spice market... all my recommendations on this one you won't regret it... I hope we have the opportunity to go back to Istanbul and stay here again =)

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family

My Dearest Guest LucyDamian,

Reviewed 18 May 2012

This hotel is a jewel in the heart of Istanbul as the staff, the location, the price and the accommodations are all wonderful. Aslan is a kind, gracious host and really made me feel welcomed and at home. The Blue Mosque, Grand Bazaar and Hagia Sofia are all within five minutes or so of walking and its a safe area (or at least I felt so). People will ask you "Where are you from a lot" so just be ready to ignore them.

If you are looking for an AMAZING tour guide they will send you to Numan who my Mom and Dad and Sister and her friends have had very very positive experiences with and after meeting him can see why.

I have traveled a lot and can honestly say this place is so warm, inviting and classy. If you are looking for a corporate hotel, it is not your thing- but if you are looking for safety, kindness and great accommodations near everything then this is your place!

Also, in the morning the breakfast is awesome. :)

Room Tip: The suite on the first floor is amazing.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo