USD 209
USD 199
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Istanbul - Oryapark(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
USD 65
Priceline
USD 582
USD 413
  • Restaurant
All reviewsold citygrand bazaarblue mosquefamily suitewalking distanceminute walkturkeysmall hotelquiet streetboutique hotelgreat boutiquethe hotel managerexcellent hotelhagia sophiamajor attractionssultanahmet arearooms are spacious
Reviewed 22 April 2012

I stayed at Muyan for two days.It gave me deep impression of its service. It was my friend's birthday yesterday. They even offer a small gift. So sweet. No matter what questions you have, they are very friendly listen to u and help you. I love this hotel. And I will be back again

• Stayed: April 2012
MuyanSuites, General Manager at Muyan Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

My Dearest Guest pandapriness,

The only reason our staff has been amazing is the fact that we have the best guests. Your heart-warming comment may our day even better and we are always here if you need anything so feel free to call us whenever you would like. I will make sure the staff gets recognition they deserve. We are all exited to have you come back again. Sending lots of love your way.

Sending our best wishes,

Reviewed 21 April 2012

The hotel is located just in the center of old city. It was really so easy to reach to major historical places. The room was large more than enough . It was decorated well. Free internet and the most important thins was hospitality. All the staff were so friendly, kind and helpfull.

Muyan suite is recommended highly.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
MuyanSuites, General Manager at Muyan Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

My Dearest Guest deushapero,

First of all I would like to thank you for spending time to write a review. I am so happy to know that You enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

We've just returned after a fabulous, 7 day holiday in Istanbul. Istanbul is a lovely city and our holiday experience was even better due to this fabulous little gem of a B&B that we stayed in.

Muyan Suites is an intimate, cozy, family run B&B with just 11 rooms. What make it a great place to stay in is the personal touch, warmth, friendliness and hospitality of the people who manage it. Starting with Aslan, the manager, who is always there to greet you warmly and ready to help with advice about plans and logistics; to Tugba who greets you with a smile and makes sure you enjoy your breakfast and are well fed before you start your day; to Furkan who is easy to chat with and offer friendly advice about places to see and how to get there...they are all happy and eager to ensure that you have a good time in Istanbul.

Other factors in it's favour:-

a) It's well located in SultanAhmet, in a quiet side lane
b) 10 minutes walking distance from the major attractions (blue mosque, aya sofia, basilica cistern, hippodrome etc...)
c) 5 minutes from the main street (with the tram station) that has all the nice restaurants and eating joints.
d) An elaborate buffett breakfast with a wide variety
e) Comfortably large and well furnished rooms

Room Tip: All the rooms are pretty much the same in design and decor, but the family suites have a nice, sunny sitting area opening to the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank ziggybay

My Dearest Guest ziggybay,

Reviewed 16 April 2012

Our family of five spent five days in Istanbul at the Muyan Suites. We were accommodated in a lovely, family suite, which is difficult to find in many places. The service was fantastic - Aslan and Tueba really made you feel at home with them. When we returned home our youngest kept referring to his "hotel friends". The location is not on a glamorous street but very close to the hear to the old city. Not to be forgotten...the prices were very reasonable and included breakfast for the whole family

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Welsh_Family_5

My Dearest Guest Welsh_Family_5,

Reviewed 7 April 2012

My wife and I spent 8 nights at the Muyan Suites. What attracted me to Muyan besides the great reviews was there philosophy - " No matter which religion you are from, which country you come from or which language you speak - you are all God's guests! So you deserve to be treated in the best manner." The owners and staff at Muyan did just that. They treated us like kings and queens. Turkish coffee or tea whenever I requested it....tips on sites to see, reservations at restaurants and on and on. Upon arrival I asked about the tram card that could be used instead of buying tokens each time and the manager's wife gave me her's! Must have been enough Turkish lira on it for 8 or 9 segments. I passed it on to another family as I was leaving. The manager also upgraded us without charge to a larger suite. I enjoyed the staff such as the day and night managers along with all the other staff. The hotel only has 11 rooms so it is very intimate. The rooms were pleasant with all the amenities - safe, mini frig, flat screen tv, etc. The hotel is only a few blocks from the Cemberlitas tram stop which puts you right between the Grand Bazaar and the Blue Mosque. We heard calls to prayer in stereo - loved it! Breakfast was good each morning. But the best was the staff - We surely felt like God's guests!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple