All reviews grand bazaar hotel is located blue mosque tram station turkey free wifi air conditioning bed sheets hotel staff minute walk the location is perfect sultan tourist
Reviewed 31 January 2018

When we were in Istanbul last week, we lived in a comfortable hotel. It is a clean and nice hotel with friendly staff. They are capable of speaking a few languages, including Russian and English.

The hotel offers a good service and facilities for their guests. This hotel has several guestrooms that are furnished with air conditioners, cold and hot shower, telephone, Wi-Fi (perfect!), TV and fridge. The hotel is located in the center of Istanbul and all the sightseeings are located near it. There is also a metro and tram station right there.
Great thanks to all hotel staff for their help and responsiveness. When we'll be in Istanbul next time, we'll choose this hotel, of course ☺

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 October 2017

The hotel is located in an old neighborhood. It is about a 30 minute walk to the Sultan Amhet Mosque.
Tramway station is not too far from the property, but you have to walk up a very steep street to get there.
The property is on a noisy street. It has no double-glazed windows, so your sleep might be adversely affected.
Staff are friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and capacious. There is a deposit safe in the rooms. The TV set was not working. I am not satisfied with the breakfast. As another disadvantage, when someone walks on the upper floor you can hear the noise of their walking.
Having no lift (elevator) and being located on a steep street, the property may not be the best option, if you are old or not in a good condition.
Generally, I liked its cleanliness and staff behavior.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank shadmehr
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

The location is good to move around. The soon ad i step in the hotel, the staffs were very welcoming and friendly, knowing that i'm a tourist they started to give me very helpful information about the city. I didn't have any food when i arrived in and the receptionist was happy to order food from out side and have it come to my room. My room was clean and comfortable, everything worked fine including good air conditioning.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 September 2017

after we 've paid for 3 rooms, at the check-in they told us that the hotel is full so they moved us to another hotel...a bad one....so my review is about how they treated us, because we didn't actually see the inside of the hotel

Room tip: choose another hotel
Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank marusionutz
Reviewed 7 September 2017

WORST HOTEL I EVER STAYED -review I read in your reviews
Will never ever recommend this hotel to anyone. Not worth a single star. Room filthy, mould on the shower roof, holes in towels(See photos) No security. What you see in the website pictures is very very misleading. There is no seaview or city view (See photos for street view). Same breakfast everyday. Very important unless you have your own transport, no transport facility up to front of the hotel. You will have to walk uphill until you reach the hotel as no taxi will drop you there.

Date of stay: November 2016