See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 October 2015

Room was nice, clean with air condition, but no safety box. Breakfast good, up in the roof with amazing view, could have stay there hours. Hotel is situated next to tram and many restaurants so rooms are bit noisy, specially early night. But that location make it easy to go by walking bazars streets, harbour, gulhane park, Hagia Sofia, Topkapi or Blue mosque

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2015

I was staying here 5 nights in June and I had an amazing time. The place is very clean and located in a very convenient and safe area. The staff Ali was very friendly and helpful, advised many good places to visit and told me about the history and culture of Istanbul which I found really interesting!
The manager was also super friendly and managed to have a very good talk on my last day (she even shared her lunch with me!), I felt very welcomed and stayed in a very cozy atmosphere. Would like to stay if I visit Istanbul again and I strongly recommend!
P.S: The roof top restaurant youll have breakfast has an amazing view as well!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2015

Do not pay attention to any bad reviews. This is a good hotel,clean,staff are very helpful. Bed sheets and towels are changed every day. Best of all is hotel location. On a walking distance to all major attractions. Tram station is around the corner. I would definitely recommended this hotel

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Daniela_gavrilov
Reviewed 13 June 2015

I stayed here a total of 9 nights with a large study abroad group of 14, and found that the staff was very accommodating, especially considering how many of us there were. The rooms are clean and spacious by European standards. The location is great - close to the New Mosque and other attractions, the tram line, shopping, and restaurants. The breakfast is good also. They allowed us to store some luggage there for over a week while we traveled within Turkey, which was extremely helpful because otherwise we would've been paying for overweight luggage. There is street noise on the lower levels, but ear plugs should take care of that. The Wifi can be spotty at times, but overall I would recommend staying here.

Room Tip: 6th floor is best to avoid street noise, get stronger wifi signal, and be closer to breakfast
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2015

The Flower Palace is a clean, elegant, modern and affordable option located right in the heart of Istanbul's Sirkeci district. The staff is friendly helpful, and the rooftop terrace affords splendid views of the Galata district and bay. The breakfast buffet offers delicious and varied Turkish cuisine.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo