All reviews blue mosque walking distance to restaurants turkey highly recommend hotel location is excellent short stroll bathroom door no lift free wifi main sights sultanahmet district very nice hotel air conditioning tourist attractions aya sophia reception staff bazaar
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for a week in February to celebrate my birthday. Been to Turkey many times but was my first time in Istanbul. The hotel was lovely. Nice rooms, very clean and free WiFi. The hotel is small and friendly. It is very close to all the sultanahmet tourist attractions including the blue mosque. Despite this the hotel is quiet and there is very little noise. Can’t comment on breakfast as never made it to breakfast during my stay. The best thing about the hotel is the lovely staff. All staff were great especially the reception staff. Mehmet was friendly, he spoke great English and very helpful. All the staff spoke good English which is great. I look forward to returning to Turkey and would definitely stay at this hotel again. I highly recommend Hotel Novano.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We have enjoyed our staying in that hotel,the staffs were very friendly and available at any time. We appréciate the situation of the Novano hotel,near the major touristic sites of istanbul city...Thanks for all.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Abdeldjebbar
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Very close to major tourist attractions. Excellent service provided by the entire hotel staff. Clean rooms and good air conditioning. Owner/Manager Mr. Kanan was very helpful and accommodating. I had a late evening flight and requested a late check out, which he happily agreed to.I will definitely stay there again in future.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 28 August 2017

I have been to many hotels before in sutanahmet area. I can say definitely this one is by far the one of the best in that area. rooms are a bit larger then the rest. breakfast was great and have so many varieties. clean and quite rooms. Bathrooms are very good and bigger than others.Staff were super nice and helpful, and they can help you in any way they can. I will definitely come back.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We booked 2 nights (16-18 August 2017) via Hotels.com. When we reached the hotel, they had no rooms available, and said that they forgot to book the room. They sent us to another hotel and refused to compensate us for missing our booking, time wasted and moving to another hotel (we did not choose).

Room tip: Before you arrive, contact them to make sure the room is reserved.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family