Crowne Plaza Istanbul - Oryapark(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
USD 69
Priceline
USD 3,226
USD 444
  • Restaurant
All reviewstopkapi palaceold cityblue mosquerooftop terraceno elevatorthird floorperfect locationeach morningwithin walking distancetop floormain attractionsquiet streetturkish hospitalitybreakfast was deliciousthree nightssultanahmet districtbasilica cistern
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We booked Esans Hotel in last mins due to our flight schedule changed. The staff was very nice to us, offering early check in and breakfast. They were very helpful and made us feel warm and welcome. Many thanks to Murat and Setin. Great breakfast and nice view in rooftop. Taxi station just next to the hotel, walking distance to all sightseeing point! Perfect location to explore Istanbul old town.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
esanshotel, Yönetici at Esans Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review. Each feedback is very important for us. So we can control our service level.

We are happy to hear that you liked Istanbul and our Hotel. We keep improving our service in all aspects. We try best to reflect real Turkish life as well as touristical activities.

We hope to see you again in Istanbul.

-----

Reviewed 26 February 2018

I am loathe to give this hotel a negative review as the staff were so nice and it provided very good value, but potential visitors should be aware that noise here is a problem. It’s a small hotel situated in an old house and sounds carries. A lot. It doesn’t matter which unit you are in, you will be able to hear everything your neighbours are doing/saying. I stayed for three nights in January 2018 and didn’t sleep more than a few hours each night, which is pretty disappointing when you’re on vacation.

On the plus side, the breakfast is good, with a decent selection, and is served on the top floor of the hotel with a beautiful 360 degree view of the Bosphorus and the surrounding area. Note that the hotel is not accessible. The location of the hotel is great: a short (<5-10 minute) walk to all of the main attractions in Old Istanbul – Hagia Sofia, the Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace etc. The rooms are very clean; the décor is kitschy – this is either good or bad depending on your tastes. I booked the economy room and they (2) are TINY and on the ground floor right by the reception area. The staff kindly upgraded me, but with the constant noise…it wasn’t that much of a bonus. I would stay here again if improvements could be made to dampen the ambient sounds.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank melwol

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your detailed explanation. As you know, each guest have different kind of sleeping habitats. Our Hotel is traditional wooden house. It is constructed in year 2011. All of the wooden walls are insulated by liquid polyurethane component for sound isolation. So the walls and cellings are isolated well. However if any noisy guests with children are living next to your room, surely you may be disturbed. It is clear that we do not have any chronic noise problem. Otherwise no guest will stay in our Hotel or rate us.

If our guest is a light sleeper, we try to make most comfortable stay for them. If necessary change the room or warn the noisy other rooms for total silent.

We hope to see you again in Istanbul.

Esans Hotel TEam
-----

Reviewed 18 February 2018

I chose Esans Hotel based on location and previous reviews. We were not disappointed, and will certainly return when traveling to Istanbul in the future. We reserved a standard room but were upgraded to a deluxe room by our most congenial host when we arrived. We had a beautiful view of the Sea of Marmara from our spacious room, as well as the breakfast room on the rooftop, where we watched a magnificent sunrise. Speaking of breakfast it was a delight with all manner of Turkish choices to enjoy.
We were literally steps away from the most legendary sights in Istanbul, Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sofia, the Blue Mosque and Sultanahmet Square. We were able to visit all of them in one afternoon simply walking from the hotel. Our host recommended a wonderful restaurant for dinner, again with a view of the sea.
We simply spent one extra day on our way to Bangladesh, but feel we had a most wonderful introduction to the beauty, charm and warmth of Turkey with our stay here.
We look forward to a future visit to Istanbul and another stay at the Esans Hotel.

Room Tip: We were up several floors but our bags were considerately carried to our room.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank nancycarols
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel is really not very luxery but very very frendly. The staff was the best I ever meet. Ill be there again.
The staff try to help us for every think.
The hotel is near the sulltan ahmet area. topkapi and all other are not more than 4 minutes from the hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 February 2018

I spent 8 days at the Esans Hotel in Istanbul and never wanted to leave. Cetin, the manager, made the experience so welcoming and warm, I felt as though I was part of a family while I was there. Cetin went out of his way to make sure every need I had was met, from directing me to the best restaurants, walking me down to get a haircut and translating my haircut instructions to the barber for me, to helping me plan the logistics for a fairly complicated trip to Edirna for Kirkpinar. My experience at Esans was one of the most memorable in all my travels. I will certainly be back.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms have fabulous views over the sea
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank jedpro
esanshotel, Yönetici at Esans Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. It is very important to have your feedback. So we can control our service level.

We try to show real Turkish life taste to our guests. We would like them to taste real Turkish Food, real Turkish coffee, local Turkish travelling areas except touristic ones...etc

We are happy to hear that you liked Istanbul and our hotel. I will surely pass your nice words to our team and congratulate them. Happy people brings happy business.

Hope to see you again in our Hotel

Esans Hotel Team