See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 December 2015

I stayed at one of the small rooms (Pera), It doesnt have a view but It was quiet and neat. They also have big rooms with a street view..They guarantee WiFi only in public area but I was receiving wifi signals in my room which I was very happy about it :). I tried their home made lemonade and pancake which were very tasty..It's a family run hotel which makes the enviroment more cosy and welcoming.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 November 2015 via mobile

Perfect location very calm street between Galata Tower and Galata Dervish Mevlevihane on Galipdede street -music street- friendly staff, very good price, 24 hours reception, free wifi& everything you need. Entrance is a nice cafe&restaurant wth coffee, turkish coffee, herbal tea types and turkish&international cuisine. Very light food.. Falafel wrap and vegetable soups are my favorites..

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2015

After clambering up the hill in ferocious heat, this is a very pleasant little place to sit down and have a well earned drink, snack and a rest. Recommened the lemonade - very nice. They have a sign thst proclaims Free WiFi - but it wasn't working when we visited.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

I stayed 4 days in Istanbul at Galata life. The place is perfectly located next to Galata tower.
The rooms are quite small but very convenient. We really enjoyed the atmosphere of this café and the friendliness of the staff.
It is a very good choice if you go to Istanbul.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2015

My 10 years old son and I, have stayed in Galata Hotel for a 5 days during the Eid el-Fitr/ Bayram holidays. Hotel location is simply fantastic, walking distance from Galata Tower, Istiklal Street, Museum of Innocence- Orhan Pamuk, Mevlane Galata Lodge Museum, Karakoy station and famous fisherman’s bridge , Taksim …etc.
Hotel itself is boutique size but warm, cozy and lovely, loved the roof terrace, kind of gives you your personal moment to have close look at Galata tower while having evening tea .
I have found the Hotel staff as easy going, very kind and very helpful with anything we I needed, especially with my son. Breakfast was fantastic, especially my son enjoyed very much.
To summarize all in one sentence, we felt like am at home or like we were visiting cousins.
I will definitely visit again if not for a stay then for a breakfast, tea and that Galata Life breeze....

Date of stay: July 2015