4,121 results
All reviews turkish delight hagia sophia mr harun blue mosque rose petals old city grand bazaar boutique hotel welcome drink turkish coffee rooftop breakfast perfect location major attractions roof terrace within walking distance hotel owner basilica cistern
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

Very clean, good position in turistic city. Hotel staff is excellent.Good accommodation. Breakfast good. Services are excellent. Next time when i will visit i will prefer to stay here.Fantastic place to stay. Would recommend for anyone to stay.

Trip type: Travelled solo
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2016

My Dearest Guest Emil I,

Thank you for sharing your precious reviews here about our hotel.
We are happy to know you enjoyed staying in our hotel.
We wish to host you on your upcoming trips to the city.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

This was the first time visit to Istanbul and we found this place neat, clean, with great hospitality. The location is great as it is walking distance to all attractions. Hotel staff and management was great and give us good suggestion for the restaurants and how to get to places. It was worthwhile to have hotel arranged the paid shuttle for airport.

Room tip: We stayed on first floor and it was quite.
Date of stay: May 2016
1  Thank s12ahmad

My Dearest Guest s12ahmad,

First of all I would like to thank you for spending time to write a review. I am so happy to know that You enjoyed your stay.

We hope to welcome you again in the future.
If you need anything from Istanbul, Please do not hesitate to contact with us

Hotel Owner and Manager

Reviewed 16 June 2016

There are so many things we can say about this hotel, all of which are good. They arranged transportation for us from the airport to the hotel. Our room was outstanding and extremely comfortable. The breakfast was quite good with a nice variety of dishes to choose from. The view of the Hagia Sophia from the Terrace level was outstanding. The location could not be beat. The hotel is in the Sultanahmed district, an easy walk to the Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque, the Cisterns, the Topkapi Palace and the Grand Bazaar. It just could not have been better located.

What we really enjoyed was the level of service we received from the staff. They were wonderful, helpful and extremely driven to insure that we were well taken care of. Necati did a wonderful job with us upon our arrival sharing a map of the area and marking well the sites that we wanted to see. In addition, we booked a Bosphorus dinner cruise and a trip to a Turkish Bath thru Necati and his team. They handled everything wonderfully for us. You will not be disappointed with this hotel.

1  Thank franknfam
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2016

My Dearest Guest franknfam,

I am Harun CADIRCI the Owner of the White House Hotel Istanbul. First of all I would like to thank you for taking your precious time to write a comment about our hotel. I am very happy to know that you had a nice accommodation experience at our hotel.
And thank you very much with giving such a detailed informations. And thanks again for the nice words about our staff. We are so much looking forward to host you on your next trip to our wonderful city.

Best Regards;

Reviewed 14 June 2016

Walking distance to all major attractions. This boutique hotel is immaculate, the staff is extremely helpful and go out of their way to ensure a lovely stay. The breakfast (included in the price) was very good. The room was quiet and confortable. What more could we ask for?

1  Thank Maureen L

My Dearest Guest Maureen L,

Thank you for sharing your precious reviews here about our hotel.
We are happy to know you enjoyed staying in our hotel.
We wish to host you on your upcoming trips to the city.

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and I returned to this hotel for a second stay two years after our first visit here and we were treated to the same great service we experienced before. This hotel offers so much more than a larger all inclusive type of facility including wonderful personal service by very professional staff. They are knowledgeable about the area and its restaurants and attractions and are eager to help their guests fall in love with their beautiful city.
The rooftop breakfast room provides a delicious assortment of local dishes and a beautiful view of the Hagia Sophia to start your day.
Many personal touches added to our enjoyment of this boutique hotel. Thanks Cadirci so much for another wonderful stay. We will be back!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Sahibi at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2016

My Dearest Guest watchwatch,

We hope to welcome you again in the future.
If you need anything from Istanbul, Please do not hesitate to contact with us