USD 210
USD 198
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Istanbul - Oryapark(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
USD 65
Priceline
USD 564
USD 442
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

Worst hotel I stayed in during my 3 months in Europe. I got stuck in the lift twice and the second time with staff who laughed, pushed all the buttons and told me this happens all the time. The stairs were dangerous and impossible with a suitcase. My room smelt like sewerage. The room was too small for two people and as I was part of a tour group sharing with someone I had not met before it was incredibly awkward. My suitcase couldn't fit on the floor as there was no room so I had to sleep with it on my bed. We watched staff dust bust tables in the dinning room after people had eaten there, no change in napkins or cutlery if they weren't used.
Overall a very dirty, uncomfortable and disappointing stay. Avoid this place for your own safety!!!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Rochelle K
Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

We were a large group and check-in took exactly 1hour! The man at the reception spent all this time staring at his computer screen, trying to find out which rooms we had, occasionally giving out key cards that didn't work or room numbers that were already given to someone else.
Most rooms looked out on a courtyard about one and a half sqare metre large, full of aircons so it was very hot and noisy as soon as you opened the window. I had a room on the 4th floor in the back with a view! The aircon was OK, silent and easy to adjust.
Location is very good and breakfast too. The breakfast restaurant is located on the top floor with a nice view.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank aichadeviAmsterdam
Reviewed 19 July 2015

We booked into the Asur and was told it was closed for renovations and stayed next door at the Erbil which is owned by the same people. Room was disgustingly dirty especially the shower, tried to upgrade but said nothing was available. Upon our return from our trip to Gallipoli we were given an "upgraded room", the only difference was the size of the room, the cleaniness was no better. Even with the close proximity to the city we would never stay here again. Very disappointing. Stay Away!!!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kevintaylor2015
Reviewed 24 May 2015 via mobile

Wow I don't even quite know how to express how revolting the showers in this hotel were. Let me start by saying when you walk into the hotel the lobby and corridors to the rooms smell like toilet water. I kid you not. Proper moldy toilet smell. I was gagging as I walked to my room.

The rooms themselves are decent and I would have been able to enjoy myself if it weren't for the state of their bathrooms. I always spray the toilet seat with this antibacterial spray and the paper towel after I wiped it was YELLOW! As in urine yellow. If that wasn't enough look at the photos of how disgustingly dirty the toilet seats are.

Now to the shower itself. The water doesn't drain so if you try to wash your hair (or even your body) the entire shower overflows so you're basically standing there in your own filth. And whoever else was in the room before you because it looked like there was still hair clogged in the shower.

We had to turn the water on with super low pressure and keep turning it on and off so we didn't stand there in filthy shower water because otherwise it would keep overflowing.

We ended up only washing our bodies for the 2 days we stayed there till we got to a nicer hotel in another city to wash our hair.

I've honestly been to hostels with cleaner amenities than this place. The only good thing about this hotel is that they have a decent breakfast and it's in a prime location.

I would rather pay a little more money and stay somewhere that doesn't make me feel like bathing in a tub full of ammonia after.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Altruistictraveler
Reviewed 31 March 2015

The hotel has an excellent location, really close to topkapi and several good restaurants. Within comfy walking distance of Galata bridge, agia sofia, grand bazar and blue mosque. Breakfast was great and offeed a lovely view over the Bosporus + Galata.
I have seen bigger rooms and bathrooms in my life, but the beds were good,and everything was clean and that is what is most important to me. O and there was a good wifi connection.
Only thing I disliked was that the walls between rooms were really thin. We could almost follow the conversations of our neighbours.
But, if you are looking for good value for money in a great location, I would pick this hotel anyway, since it has relatively quiet guests, so, you won't hear your neighbours that often.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple